DS and Unbreakable

Options

I have been a survivor main since the game release and never used those perks but recently i got bored with my build and decided to give it a try and tbh in my most humble opinion , those perks are so trash lol unless i get hard slugged or hard tunnel vision tunneled i never get even the smallest chance to use those perk I think I have played around 50 games with those perks in my build at red rank and only used DS 2 time and unbreakable 3 time

I don't understand why killers cry so much about those insanely situational perks "i mean i do know why because killer mains are bias hypocritical crybabies on those forums" its so easy to not be affected by them , unless you actually try on purpose idk how you get affected by those perks

for slugging and unbreakable i can understand the "why" ectect as slugging sometime is the best killer play possible in some scenarios but for DS unless you actually hard tunnel on purpose there is no way this perk is gonna do anything to you , maybe don't be a tunneler and stop whinning about situational perks that 90 % of the time are a waste of a slot

Comments

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

The problem with DS is it can be used offensively. By this I mean, if player 1 gets unhooked and has DS, they can run directly into the killer and try to get hit so their unhooker can get away. This is them actively trying to get tunneled so they can completely stall the killer's momentum. They can get unhooked and hook rush player 3 because if the killer interrupts it, they get hit with DS and everyone gets away.

UB is only really a problem when it's paired with DS, because now you have the ability to be completely invincible. The counter to DS being used offensively is to slug the person using it. If you have UB on top of that though, if you get picked up you use DS, if you don't you use UB.

If you're not getting to use them frequently, you're not playing recklessly because you have them. This is a good thing.

• Gonourakuto
    Gonourakuto Member Posts: 109
    Options

In my point of view even if they do that it works in the killers favor if they just slug them afterward even if they have unbreakable its a lot of wasted time where this survivor is doing nothing , the killers waste what 3 sec on 1 hit ? the survivor even with unbreakable waste at leats 15 sec , even used offensively its very much in the killers favor , the killers just has to slug them afterward and go back to chase whoever saved or anyone else