We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Does time matter in the entity’s realm?

Options
deadbydaylightfan
deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
so I was wondering if time was slowed or acts differently in the entity’s realm because the clown is from the 40s and most of the killers are from the 50s - 70s but the survivors are from what we read in their bios recent times like 2000 - now except Laurie so let’s say Dwight is from 2008 and Kate is from 2010 if they left the entity would they go back to their separate years or would they remember each other even with the 2 year difference or Laurie she from the 70s would she go back? And it’s safe to assume adleast one of the survivors are dead is this their purgatory or maybe a chance to live again I would like to know your thoughts on this since it reminds me of the nirvana from a game called corpse party where people from separate timelines can meet in the same one anyway leave your thoughts

Comments

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@deadbydaylightfan said:
    so I was wondering if time was slowed or acts differently in the entity’s realm because the clown is from the 40s and most of the killers are from the 50s - 70s but the survivors are from what we read in their bios recent times like 2000 - now except Laurie so let’s say Dwight is from 2008 and Kate is from 2010 if they left the entity would they go back to their separate years or would they remember each other even with the 2 year difference or Laurie she from the 70s would she go back? And it’s safe to assume adleast one of the survivors are dead is this their purgatory or maybe a chance to live again I would like to know your thoughts on this since it reminds me of the nirvana from a game called corpse party where people from separate timelines can meet in the same one anyway leave your thoughts

Cool way to think about it. More of an endless plain of existence where survivors live another day, but have a continuous cycle, always back at the campfire.

• Zoey
    Zoey Member Posts: 6
    Options

Well time in the entity's realm seems really wibbly wobbly, the huntress is nearly/over 100 years old but looks 20-30, so I think it would be better to think of it as more of a timeloop then a timeline, but a timeloop which can be added too.