Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Spirit question: do aura reading work in her spirit mode?

Sarief
Sarief Member Posts: 543

do aura reading work in spirit mode?

I mean, rancor is more useless on her than on other killers, if that's the case?

Comments

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88

Would be nice to know if nurses calling, bitter murmur or OoO worked while in spirit form.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

All aura reading perks does not work on her.

• Sarief

@RSB said:

ok, what about other side? can you see her using OoO or do you see her husk? or do you see nothing when she's in spirit form?

• RSB
    edited August 2018

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

ok, what about other side? can you see her using OoO or do you see her husk? or do you see nothing when she's in spirit form?

When she is in a spirit form you can hear her, but not see, on the other side she can only predict where you might be (in fact, when she uses her power, you can just walk away destroying her power completly).

I do not know about OoO, but I think they can see you, like they see Wraith, or other killers.
    PS. You won;t see blood of survivors too, from the next PTBs patch.

• Sarief

But you don't see Freddy with OoO unless you also in dream world. But Freddy does see you.
    Wraith is seen because he has 0 TR. Also, he can see you no matter the distance in his ghost form. Spirit would not.

That's why I ask.

ps: you will if you use addons. Also you don't see "new" blood atm, no?

• RSB

@Sarief said:
    But you don't see Freddy with OoO unless you also in dream world. But Freddy does see you.
    Wraith is seen because he has 0 TR. Also, he can see you no matter the distance in his ghost form. Spirit would not.

That's why I ask.

You will be able to see blood when you use an ultra-rare addon. That all thing with "new blood/old blood" is a lie, devs confirmed it as a bug and said, they will remove it.

• Sarief

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

That's why I ask.

You will be able to see blood when you use an ultra-rare addon. That all thing with "new blood/old blood" is a lie, devs confirmed it as a bug and said, they will remove it.

my only problem here is bugged scratchmarks :D

• RSB
    edited August 2018

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

That's why I ask.

Bugged in what way? If you are talking about their delay/going in the different way, that they should, it is designed that way.

• Sarief

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

That's why I ask.

Bugged in what way? If you are talking about their delay/going in the different way, that they should, it is designed that way.

going in different way - no, they're designed to follow survivor. If they do (when they do) it's a bug.
    delay is problem, yes, but I can see it being shadow implemented as buff to survivors. It should not have such big delay, but nothing I can't live with.

The bugs are numerous, but my concern is them simply not being seen on some tiles or under low grass for some random places. You run behind surv but see no scratchmarks - I always wonder #########.

ps: i hope for promised buff on predator

• RSB
    edited August 2018

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

@Sarief said:

That's why I ask.

going in different way - no, they're designed to follow survivor. If they do (when they do) it's a bug.
    delay is problem, yes, but I can see it being shadow implemented as buff to survivors. It should not have such big delay, but nothing I can't live with.

The bugs are numerous, but my concern is them simply not being seen on some tiles or under low grass for some random places. You run behind surv but see no scratchmarks - I always wonder #########.

ps: i hope for promised buff on predator

It is not a bug anymore, devs called it a feature and reworked Predator to fix it - as a bandaid. Quite sad, that killers problems are now being fixed by forcing them to use special perks...

Anyway, delay is okay, but 20s cooldown is the biggest issue, it should be like 10s. Being forced to use her ability once per 20s of cooldown + 4s och charge + 5s of using said ability is... Not good.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited August 2018

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

ok, what about other side? can you see her using OoO or do you see her husk? or do you see nothing when

No when she uses her power she completely disappear (her husk too).
    You can see it at around 17:45 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3Ae8YR7go

• Sarief

@White_Owl said:

@Sarief said:

@RSB said:

ok, what about other side? can you see her using OoO or do you see her husk? or do you see nothing when

No when shee uses her power she completely disappear (her husk too).
    You can see it at around 17:45 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3Ae8YR7go

LOL

thank you ;)

• ShowMeUrBirb
    ShowMeUrBirb Member Posts: 63

When Spirit uses her power aura reading doesn't work both ways (eg. you can't see surv with Bitter Murmur and survivors can't see you with OoO).

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@RSB said:

I do not know about OoO, but I think they can see you, like they see Wraith, or other killers.

Wouldn't be the first time that the devs use this biased "one way street" in favor of survivors.

For "balance" reasons, because you can hurt them and not otherwise, you meanie >:(

Kappa

• ShowMeUrBirb
    ShowMeUrBirb Member Posts: 63

@Giche said:

@RSB said:

Wouldn't be the first time that the devs use this biased "one way street" in favor of survivors.

For "balance" reasons, because you can hurt them and not otherwise, you meanie >:(

Kappa

As I already said, aura reading doesn't work neither way when using her power.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@ShowMeUrBirb

I didn't saw your post while commenting.

Glad to hear that, for ONCE it will not be the case.

And i hope no one will come here telling me "you're overreacting :'( "

It was ALWAYS the case since this game was released, don't jump on me because for once they didn't screwed up.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

You can see the Husk with OoO. Atleast it did for me when i played KYF

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Alert doesn't work on her when she's in the spirit world.

• BottledWater
    BottledWater Member Posts: 248

@Sarief said:
    do aura reading work in spirit mode?

I mean, rancor is more useless on her than on other killers, if that's the case?

No, survivors cannot see her aura during spirit mode neither can she

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@Giche said:
    @ShowMeUrBirb

I didn't saw your post while commenting.

Glad to hear that, for ONCE it will not be the case.

And i hope no one will come here telling me "you're overreacting :'( "

It was ALWAYS the case since this game was released, don't jump on me because for once they didn't screwed up.

But that is the survivor way! For anything they disagree with must be banished! xD