Will you still play as Billy after nerf?

Strancol
Strancol Member Posts: 158

Will you still play as Billy after nerf? 85 votes

Yes
16%
F60_31MrPenguinmrpiesellerCornpopers_EvanKennishiSpanczbobHero_awesomeAwkward_Fiendnotstarboardbm33CitrusfruitIllutionoDonutsRGoodneedy 14 votes
No
22%
WeederickTheRockstarKnightcipherbay_musstang62iwoDogeThisGuuy83LevitikaDawnMadcacao1finnusShrekTheThird69IlikeMyerspizzamess11Sir_BassingtonBumBumOReilyhahadrillgobrrr[Deleted User]bubblecatthrowaway1022 19 votes
Only for daily challenge
11%
Kind_LemonStanley12363Uistreelanonymous31337TreSenOBXDeath_Syko21BassTramCephalon_LebronStuballs89 10 votes
I don't know
3%
MookywolfSapoSapojustin_arpg 3 votes
Yes, but rarely
9%
VolantConch1719Allu12finDimekWolfy_ThunderPrettyFaceKateEredin_Bréacc_Glasnoname11223345jamman 8 votes
I won't even look at him
15%
Rin_is_my_waifuTunnelVisionjadssGreentheNinjaWarcrafter4zireael_Hi_Hello_GoodayBigbubbabam270Throwaway123darkai123mostlyghostlyDenzi00RuthlessRational 13 votes
I never played as Billy and probably won't
21%
BraveClemTaigaAhoyWolfpalletsryummyRoboMojoSebaOutbreak[Deleted User]nimesulideGothicPrincessCinnabon488SpookyStabbySkullKidTotemsCleanserPior_MorteManyAchievablesAaliyahDerZuntorxxDeathwishDW 18 votes

Comments

• Spanczbob
    Spanczbob Member Posts: 16
    Yes

Yes

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    No

Thanks to current Rank Reset I'm permanently in Red Ranks.

I'd rather refresh Hillbilly dailies and hope they turn into Huntress or Legion ones.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,222
    Yes, but rarely

I barely touch him as it is.

When he gets his Archive, I'll play him for it. I'll eventually prestige everyone, so I'll get to him eventually. And if I need to derank for whatever reason, I'l grab him.

Otherwise, he'll be forgotten.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    No

If the changes hit live servers, I'm done.

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301
    Yes

I said yes only because I play all killers except nurse because using her with a controller on PC is too difficult. I don't really have a "Main" just play everyone til I say im done.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Yes, but rarely

I already play as him rarely because of the bugs.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    No

I was slowly trying to learn billy on ps4, but nevvvvvvvermiiiiiind now.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    No

Current changes make him too slow and frustrating to play compared to some other killers imo. In the current state I dont have much fun playing him.

• Eredin_Bréacc_Glas
    Eredin_Bréacc_Glas Member Posts: 24
    Yes, but rarely

It's sad because I'm a Billy main but I'm gonna change my main he's just not fun with the nerfs I'm forced to m1lly he's much weaker it's just sad that bhvr nerfed his basekit even though nobody wanted it nerfed

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    I never played as Billy and probably won't

I always disliked his playstyle and this change literally just makes him sound even more unappealing.

• oDonutsRGood
    oDonutsRGood Member Posts: 2
    Yes

Im a pig main but i also love billy. Even though he has a cooldown i think i'll be ok with him

I guess im gonna be called m1lly more often then lol

• Stanley12363
    Stanley12363 Member Posts: 34
    Only for daily challenge

Switching to being an oni main. People want to say that oni is balanced because "He has to work for his power". I am going to show them who really should have gotten changed instead of billy. :)

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    I won't even look at him

Still with the following "buffs" he is gonna get with this nerf, i still think he lost most of his potential, I like to do chainsaw billy, but I can't because of the new Overheating system and I think I'm not going to play him more.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    edited July 2020
    Yes

I'd probably play with him more almost exclusively due to the Apex Muffler. Using undetectable perks on him with that is extremely fun, much more so than anything I've ever done with billy in the past