ANOTHER Trapper mask replica delay?

Options
Incurable_BOFA
Incurable_BOFA Member Posts: 105

I pre-ordered one of these masks back in December 2017 hoping to get in April 2018, but its now been delayed for the fourth/fifth time (I've honestly lost count with the amount of times). Its been stretched to almost an entire month again to the 24th of September according to the website. I rang the store a month ago where they then promised that the masks would be with them on the 30th of August and would be then sending them out. I would honestly just prefer a real ETA at this point instead of waiting an entire month just to be let down again and again.

Comments

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83
    Options
    I have a written confirmation from Philip stating that the masks were “already on the way to our warehouse”, that they had “already inspected some for quality”, and that it would be shipped by the end of August, “promised.”

now, it turns out it was an entirely fabricated lie straight from their office.

I’m thinking about having my attorney write up some class action lawsuit documentation, and then anybody that feels robbed and deceived by these actions can sign. If we had 1000+ people demanding compensation for this scam, I’m sure it would be addressed in much less of a playful fashion.
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@Caffeine

Keep me informed on that, i'm 100% with you.

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101
    Options

I'm in the same boat. I looked at the website on the 28th and it still said Aug 30th. I looked again and bam! Sept 24th. #########!? I preordered it in January. It really sucks to have no information. And I also saw the, delivering to the warehouse and inspecting for quality. That's pretty lame to lie to us.