Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Simple trapper buff idea

Start the trapper with all his traps and change the bag addons to give him more. You should still have reposition your traps so if you place a trap in the corner of the map it's on you instead of random RNG. I think this simple change could make trapper deadlier but not overwhelming. Any thoughts ?

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

I would be okay with a mini buff like +1 Trap and +1 Trap he can carry on default, but all of his traps? Absolutly nono. This would make him insanly strong and yes.. overwhelming. The Trapper is not nearly as bad as some think he is, he has a very solid killratio on any level and can snowball better then most other killers. He does not need a monsterbuff like this.

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

I'd be satisfied with just +1 carry base kit honestly, would allow for cool addon combos since now not bringing a bag is pretty much a hindrance. AS for starting with all his traps I think that'd make it just a little easy to immediately lock down 3 gens at the start, so instead I would just tweak his trap spawn places. Key loops / gyms should mainly have them rather than a random hill in the corner, so it isn't too much of a chore to get use out of them all.

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

How often do you have all your traps place and get nothing from most, every time you get a trap and place it is wasted time. Now I don't play loads of survivor but I can't think of the last time I had a good trapper. Now obviously this would be dirty on a basement build but so other killer has to go get their power why should trapper ?. Maybe it would ve too strong but I wish they would go a bit crazy with some killers just to test

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

This has been suggested many times as a trapper main im all for him getting an extra trap but for some odd reason behavior is against it.