BBQ and Chili Change

Just had an idea, I don't know how balanced it would be but I feel like throwing it out there.
What if BBQ and Chili's aura reading was changed. Maybe instead of seeing every survivors aura outside of the hook's range, you see the aura of every survivor who's been hooked the least.
So let's say you've hooked 1 survivor twice, and second survivor once, and the third and fourth no times. You hook the second survivor again, and you're able to see the third and fourth, and go after the third. You hook them too, and now you can only see the fourth.
The 4 second aura reading would still stay, as well as possibly the range that you can see it from the hook.

rant that probably doesn't pertain to balance
I both don't exactly like bbq and chili but also like it at the same time. I understand the game is a grind but man does it suck as a survivor to have your aura possibly seen so many times in the match and you have to try and hide from it like there killer is now everywhere at once besides the gens and the hook, and I've gotten to the point where I assume every killer is using it. I like using it as a killer too, it's the only reason I bought a dlc for the game the BP is too good to pass up, but it feels like a necessary evil or something.

Comments