Prestige - Is It Worth It?

I can't decide whether to continue the bloodwebs of my level 50s to get all of the perks, or to prestige them. I know prestiging apparently gives better items but is this actually the case or a complete myth?

With the cosmetic store, I'm not interested in collecting the bloody gear, so is there any point in me prestiging?

Comments

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    edited September 2018

I like it, it makes Survivors and Killers look really cool.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I'm working my way up to one but its slow going
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    You do get better things. But it is not a huge difference. Like said, it is more for your own satisfaction. Especially if you are not interested in the prestige clothing.

Personally I'd like to think that prestiging all characters makes me sleep better at night, haha 
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I am only prestiging because the fact that I know there is a max for each character bothers me. I am slowly trying to get to prestige 3. Otherwise it does not matter, I don’t too much care for the bloody outfits since we have cosmetics now but I like it for certain survivors. Detective tapp and David king have the best prestiged outfits.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    It improves the rarity of items, add-ons, and offerings in the bloodweb for each prestige level. The effect is slight, but noticeable when you compare a P3-50 against a P0-50.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Imo dont worth it.Ther is just too many points to spent on this and for what? Mayby this is worth only for licenced killers.Wher you dont have any clothes to buy in store.For new player grind in this game is crazy.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Babatom said:
    I can't decide whether to continue the bloodwebs of my level 50s to get all of the perks, or to prestige them. I know prestiging apparently gives better items but is this actually the case or a complete myth?

With the cosmetic store, I'm not interested in collecting the bloody gear, so is there any point in me prestiging?

I always go for P3, so in my opinion it is worth it.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

If you prefer the grind then go ahead.

Otherwise there's no point.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Also you get snazy bloody clothing!

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@RSB said:

@Babatom said:

Great reason. We all should do it because you go for it and that makes it worth it...

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Grey87 said:

@RSB said:

@Babatom said:

Great reason. We all should do it because you go for it and that makes it worth it...

I won;t comment that, mr. straw man.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@AmorePrincess said:
    You do get better things. But it is not a huge difference.

"Not a huge difference" is an overstatement.
    More like "unnoticeable difference".

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@Babatom said:

If you want the cosmetic. As for getting better items from what I heard your chance increases by 1% only.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Grey87 said:

@AmorePrincess said:
    You do get better things. But it is not a huge difference.

"Not a huge difference" is an overstatement.
    More like "unnoticeable difference".

You are right. Tried to sound positive :)
  • PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708

For me a complete character is when you have P3 and all perks unlocked on them.

P0 -> P3 is just a way I need to go through if I want to play said character in any meaningful way (that's why Myers is only at 40 since his release, ######### this boring ochido emblem).

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Babatom said:

Its not worth. But if you put enough time into the game and like the grind, then do it.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    edited September 2018

To get any killer P3-50 with all perks its totalled at 303 levels. To get any survivor P3-50 with all perks its totalled at 318 levels. Its up to you.
    And i think 1 million bloodpoints only gets you about 40 levels, to put it into perspective...

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i like the prestige skins, so i'm currently working on all my killers :)

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited September 2018

@Babatom said:

Only CASUALS dont pretige. Get 1.000.000 bloodpoints before u prestige and u can get to lv 40+ easily.

Its also extremely fast to lv up nowdays because of all the bloodweb changes.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited September 2018

@Babatom said:

Only CASUALS dont pretige. Get 1.000.000 bloodpoints before u prestige and u can get to lv 40+ easily.

Its also extremely fast to lv up nowdays because of all the bloodweb changes.

I take it you’re an OchiDO minion? Because that’s how he acts about prestige. No bloody clothing equals filthy causal/baby to him, unless you are just messing around here.

Babatom said:

Prestiging is only worth it if you want the bloody clothing. If you don’t want bloody clothing, then I wouldn’t prestige.
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I P3'd both Nea and Doc - and I'm not really feelin' much of a difference in the bloodwebs.

I'll probably prestige everybody else for pride reasons eventually I guess.