I don’t even what to play as killer anymore

Options

Comments

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

They could completely rewrite the game and have survivors pick perks after entering a room and a perk can only be chosen once per room. Talk about a mess. lol.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    edited July 2020
    Options

Just run, NoED, Franklins, Dying Light, Thanatophobia. It'll slow the game down, a little bit. And if they don't slow down, you take their necks off with noED. Oh and if you don't feel the need to run franklins to kill flashlights, bring knockout, so you can just slug them. And swap out thano for Deerstalker or sloppy butcher.

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677
    Options

This is what mm has looked like for me since rank 19

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677
    Options

I think we all know that the current system as it's intended to run, not how it actually runs, is too generous of a margin between ranks anyway. At least that's the way I see it. If there were double the number of ranks as there currently are then I could see it making sense. There's way too much of a skill gap between 6 ranks imo it really should be you only play against and with people in your rank

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Well. Nobody's forcing you to play killer. I quit playing killer consistently a long time ago.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Switch out noed for survelliance. Youll do better. And 7-2 is 5, so this is with in the 6 rank window meaning this wasnt a problem with matchmaking.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

That’s actually not so bad. Only two Unbreakables and Dead Hards. BT is meh in general if you just smack the unhooker. 4 Decisives is icky tho.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Also, don’t run this build. Dying light is overrated. Franklins isn’t worth the perk slot. NOED just teaches you bad habits. Thana also isn’t worth it. Corrupt tends to be great on most killers. Pop if you want a reliable slow down. If you really like ruin you should run it with surveillance. Your other two-three perks should differ from killer to killer. They could be chase perks like enduring, bamboozle, or STBFL. Infectious for killers who snowball. Info perks for killers that capitalize on it the best. Like Ghostface. I run corrupt and 3 info perks on my Ghostface because he doesn’t need the chase perks as you don’t really chase with him.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,792
    Options

I am glad that you only run Meme-Perks.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
    Options

Meta perks? The killer who opened the thread used no pop or BBQ. Yes hé uses good perks but no meta perks. Like people said earlier there are far better perks to use then noed.

I really want to know how many perks for killers you believe are meta. Probaly 10 😂.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,792
    edited July 2020
    Options

Discordance and Sloppy are Meta Perks. And if someone does not run PGTW, they usually run Ruin (I have Ruin in like 1/3 of my games).

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

So... slug them again? I'm not sure where the confusion is here. Either way, you create pressure and degrade their ability to survive. I've also seen lots of solos rocking the same builds in the same number. Doesn't mean they're SWF's nor does it mean they're sweaty. Imagine being called sweaty for running any meta perk or getting a 4k.

• DCash
    DCash Member Posts: 170
    Options

I would only do this if I wanted to lose. Franklin's is for losers, just face the wall or bait the flashlight save and run a real perk. Noed is for baby killers easily countered and taken out. Most killers only get one down, if that, with noed. Dying light is trash that only works on two people at once, while buffing the survivor you avoid. Thana is only good against teams that heal and most good players don't even do that. Then you suggest slugging with knockout.... Lol Are you trolling the most toxic build in the game or are you actually serious with this? If you are you must get DC's every game.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

Learn from your lost battles, I see you are rank 7 and they were most likely a 4 man of red ranks.

Just accept the defeat, learn from the things they did and next time youll be more prepared for the fight.

glhf

• Thasard
    Thasard Member Posts: 268
    Options

DS and Unbreakable are very avoidable. Stop slugging and tunnelling. But you went into the game with essentially 3 perks. Ruin at this point is pointless if you can't chase them off the gens. Run Thanat if you want to slow progress and that works well with Sloppy and only one of them had a heal perk. And NoEd? That's something I save for Tome quests. Throw on BBQ so you have information when you leave the hook. What killer are you even playing? Maybe change that up.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited July 2020
    Options

Same.

All my dalies are for killers, but playing killer can be a right pain in the botty-boo. In many cases, it's a no-fun session.

But admittedly I have a laugh when I play as Big Foot Bunny Legion because he looks MEGA EASTER.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

DS...

I honestly just don't play it because I only would use it in 1 or 2 matches out of 5. Killers rarely tunnel, and when they do, I just go to the next game.

As a killer, I'd rather you use DS than Leadership or Prove Thyself. DS is used so rarely that I can't believe anyone complains about it. The only thing I can think is the people who complain about it are relying on tunneling to much.

• Zerofear
    Zerofear Member Posts: 1
    Options

Most of those perks aren't hard to counter. It's only hard depending if they know how to loop. Like this one match I looped legion for 3 gens then he face camp me. In those situations I would've just chase someone else lol

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383
    Options

You get used to those perks after awhile. I used to hate them also. I just eat the DS it doesn't bother me anymore. Borrowed time hit the unhooker and you will be fine. Now I will say these perks are bs during end game cause there is absolutely nothing you can do and they can just walk out with no worries. The one perk that annoys me now is sprint burst cause they are right in front of you and then poof a mile away.

• chrimsonDragon0
    chrimsonDragon0 Member Posts: 5
    Options

The worst part about match making as a killer is that as a rank 20 I get red ranks and that sucks because I don't play killer often to go up against players at that rank

• handfulofrain
    handfulofrain Member Posts: 317
    Options

Wait... you went from saying all of these perks suck to saying they're toxic? Which one is it lol

• SlimyTaco
    SlimyTaco Member Posts: 133
    Options

I stopped being a killer main when they started adding killers that ignore skill and looping. Its just no fun for me.

Survivor is also getting harder by the patch so it gets annoying as well...

• CurvaceousCranium
    CurvaceousCranium Member Posts: 3
    Options

Just play what you want lol

• Sinister0208
    Sinister0208 Member Posts: 253
    Options

I feel your pain. I am getting like 2 - 2 - 4 - 9 at rank 11/12 on console - don't play as much now though PH is now my main (roughly 60/40 killer to survivor split). There seems to be always a low rank mixed in with high ranks to cheese the already broken matchmaking system.

I don't know why people are moaning at you for using NOED and don't talk about what the survivors brought. DS, UB and NOED are all freebies that reward you for being outplayed which is crappy game design.

I have also noticed a lot more tunneling and camping after the ruin changes on solo survivor Q. I guess that is from killers being on a even shorter time frame to get kills before the gens pop. Wish they skipped a chapter and focused on game health solely. Both sides need changes to make it more enjoyable for each side.

• Animash
    Animash Member Posts: 2
    Options

Self-care is the most used survivor perk

• WokenHavok85
    WokenHavok85 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Overcharge, Distressing, Noed, and BBQ if survivors can run crutch perks then killers can run NOED all we want. I don't give a damn if a survivor whines in my messages I'll run what builds I want