We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Deathslinger is so OP!!!

Aiden_Me
Aiden_Me Member Posts: 71

So when i and my friends playing vs Deathslinger we can't escape!!! When you are near to window and he grab you with hook (chain) he can hit you through his or when he grab you with hook and you escape this damage you.When you vault windows he can grab you again or you drop pallet too this is so bad for all survivors.Yes you can escape of his hook but hard!!! Please NURF Deathslinger.

You can share your answer 👇️.Thank you for your time!!!🙂

Comments

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 930

You do realize Deathslinger carries a Rifle (it's extended reach to stabbing). The walls can be just so thick. When you vault through one and especially when you're telegraphing your next move to vault a window. That gives Deathslinger plenty time to shoot you through the window. Pull you close and give you a smack. This is a way to stop Loopers. Deathslinger was made for Loopers.

Vaulting down pallets doesn't allow this. But again. You're trying to loop Deathslinger and the player sees it. Has the chance to shoot you before you pass the Pallet. How and why would BVR ever NERF him? Instead of dealing with looping. .....

....do Gens.

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
    edited July 2020

He's pretty alright, they just need to calm down with the slowdowns on this killer (if you take that into consideration, he is by far, the slowest killer in the game. Technically nurse is, but she can blink, Deathslinger's power slows him down more than his already slow movement speed.)

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

No its still nurse. With her stun and now cooldown. If she didnt have the cooldown shed be number 2 but now that she has to wait to blink and is at 100% or 105 cant remember. anyways nurse is slower with everything in consideration

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Deathslinger isn’t OP. He’s annoying to face in my opinion and I sigh every time I have to face one but he’s not OP. As long as you split up and don’t give him the chance to snowball you can take advantage of his slow speed to get gens done quickly.

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

i mean unless she knows where survivors are at all times and can make it to a second floow without having to slog to range... plus second floors are a small part of maps anyways unless its game or midwitch

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

The only issue I have with him is Quickscoping. It gives you pretty much no time at all to react so being caught out in the open is a big no no.

Also pre-throw pallets, especially when you are injured.

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

It's a projectile, not a hitscan. Also, it's as fast as a fully charged hatchet throw, but has a minuscule hitbox. Huntress can land a hit almost 1 meter away, while Deathslinger Can shoot at their finger and still miss. Don't move in a complete straight line and most of the time, you'll be fine.

• Aiden_Me
    Aiden_Me Member Posts: 71

So @Victor_hensley @Customapple0 @TheHentity @OutcastEric @ThisGuuy83 @IIITweedleIII @edgarpoop I have 2000hours game so i know he is hard for me and my friends we can make 360, moonwalk but it doesn't matter deathslinger is so hard for me!!!

• JaviDonatelli
    JaviDonatelli Member Posts: 20

He's a killer anti-loop, so he's not OP. Stop crying

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,233

While its true that its a projectile, it still goes fast enough and with no charge time before it that its basically impossible to react to it. You have to predict when a deathslinger is going to shoot rather than react to anything. You compared it to Huntress's hatchets and while its true a fully charged hatchet is the same speed... Theres that whole windup and sound que before hand. Typically you're not trying to dodge that hatchet by reacting to it but rather utilizing your faster speed to build distance while putting trees and such inbetween you and the Huntress.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Yeah I mean it's not you that should work on your skills, no never.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

A good Deathslinger is entirely unbeatable in a chase. But he is super beatable in a trial, because he cannot get good map pressure, and he cannot snowball.

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

Yes, Praise me more...heh heh heeeh.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

When I saw the title I had a feeling I shouldn’t bother coming to read what you wrote. I should have trusted my feeling.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

That's a pretty big catch you got with such a bad bait.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

He is not OP, he is just annoying and frustrating to play against.