The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Skins for the project DBD X FNaF by Semimatic

Valanyr
Valanyr Member Posts: 3

Hello everyone,

This thread is linked to the Semimatic thread on DBD X FNaF appointed " Would Springtrap work in DBD ? ". So my thread is a complement of his thread !!!

So today I want to talk about potential new skins following the combination of Dead by Daylight and Five Night at Freddy's.

First I will explain my idea of ​​a new skin to you and then I will explain the progress of the other new ideas.

Firstly about my skin idea, I was thinking of a skin for Ash which would be a dark blue night guardian outfit. And I was thinking of two cosmetics for is right hand (metal glove) which would be Bon-Bon and Bonnet from FNaF: Sister Location (Images below).

BONNET

Secondly about following the ideas of skins, I will probably post other messages following this thread to share my future ideas for other cosmetics related to DBD X FNaF. So I urge you to tell me what you think of my idea and also share yours following this thread.

Thank you for reading this thread and excuse me in advance for the English mistakes because I am French but I try to do my best.

See you later in the fog !!!