The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

When the Spirit is phase walking..Does Premo work?

Cant seem to find an answer on here for this..just curious as I know with Myers Premo won’t work until he has tiered up once.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ahh cool man she’s probably too fast for it really haha
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited September 2018

@Circlesho said:
    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

Not MM EW1 tho

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Grey87 said:

@Circlesho said:

Not MM EW1 tho

wow I just looked this up and its actually true. Even after that many hours of DBD I can still be surprised. I never noticed that and I actively ran premonition in the freddy time.... guess MM is played too rarely :lol:

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Master said:

@Grey87 said:

@Circlesho said:

Not MM EW1 tho

wow I just looked this up and its actually true. Even after that many hours of DBD I can still be surprised. I never noticed that and I actively ran premonition in the freddy time.... guess MM is played too rarely :lol:

When i started to play DbD it took me less than 20 hours to realize about that xD
  • Circlesho
    Circlesho Member Posts: 22

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Grey87 said:

@Circlesho said:

Not MM EW1 tho

When i started to play DbD it took me less than 20 hours to realize about that xD

I never knew that cause no one plays myers cause he's ass

• Circlesho
    Circlesho Member Posts: 22

@Grey87 said:

@Circlesho said:

Not MM EW1 tho

If this is true then idk if Premonition works against spirit. It would probably be the same as how it works with freddy and wraith (which idk)

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I would say Premonition works with her husk and not her in Phase Walk

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Spine chill will be the actual counter to the spirit since you’ll see if she’s phasing in your direction or not