Horror licences who won't get a chapter...but you really wish they would.

Options
13»

Comments

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

POSTAL

Yeah, the franchise is now mostly comedy but the first game has elements of psychological horror.

Killer: The Postal Dude

Map: I am not sure. Could be any part of the City of Paradise or another Asylum.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

Of course there would be skins for some of the Masked guys in the manga but yeah i would love it so much, especially a series so heavy on mind control

• IlliterateGenocide
    edited August 2022
    Options

Yeah like pig mask for trapping, tracking and debuffing, also make it so skill checks would randomly fail even if hit(survivor trying to fight back against the mask and losing)

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 177
    edited August 2022
    Options

Alien...

• IlliterateGenocide
    Options

While i understand why they cant blindly follow community suggestions for characters, it would be a nice change to have a community made chapter or just map, killer, survivor

• IlliterateGenocide
    Options

Also a costume contest every chapter would be nice, not just once a year.

• IlliterateGenocide
    Options

Yeah from what ive seen they only have picked like really good artists that match the style of dbd. i would submit if i saw them select more then just the really good ones even if some of the worse art wise have amazing concepts

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

Slender Man

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

We've got Nightfall, could a similar Fog Mechanic work for Blake? Yes please!!!

(nice to see we got Pinhead!)

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 426
    Options

Underworld Chapter

Survivor: Selene

Killer: William Corvinus (Werewolf)

Map: Ördögház („Coven“ - Vampires' mansion)

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 613
    Options

Ghostwire tokyo

Killer: Hannya

Survivor: Akito

Sleepaway Camp

Killer: Angela

Survivor: Ricky

Coraline

Killer: Other Mother

Survivor: Coraline

Deadman Wonderland

Killer: The Wretched Egg

Survivor: Ganta

Elfen Lied

Killer: Lucy

Survivor: Kouta

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

Conjuring

Killer: Annabelle

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418
    Options

I'd love to see the Winchester brothers from Supernatural as a paragraph (not a full chapter as there are far too many supernatural beings fron that show to choose a killer).

Also, a Shining chapter would be awesome! Overlook hotel map (split into different maps though as we'd have another RPD situation lol). Jack as killer and Wendy as survivor.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,998
    edited August 2022
    Options

It's gotta be Alien surely. We keep getting told it absolutely won't happen, even though it absolutely should.

I'd also be up for The Shining, although I'm not sure how good, or how unique, Jack Torrance would be as a killer. Overlook would make an awesome map though, or set of maps even. Like RPD is now going to be two versions, there could be a version with an upstairs, and another version with the maze.

I'm thinking a Doctor Sleep chapter could work better though. Rose "The Hat" (she even has he title already) could be a fairly unique killer, and Danny could have Wendy as a legendary skin. they could absolutely go all in on 'the Shining' as a power this way, giving Rose some kind of psychic or astral-projection skill, and Danny would have perks that compliment it, maybe suiting a Boon.

Edit: It would also be neat if the Overlook had a gimmick in that the ghosts randomly appear, like RPD has the zombies breaking in through the windows.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

Based on your praise for this movie, I am watching it right now. Will give my feedback later <3

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

soma :)

killer: terry akers

survivor: simon jarrett

map: site theta

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

Okay, I am finished. That was a fun little slasher movie, even though it went in a totally non-traditional direction, but I still liked it a lot.

Lets entertain the thought of a "You're Next" chapter :) The killers are quite similar in broad concept to the Legion, ie not a singular killer, but a group of thrill seekers who use primary machetes and knifes (besides a Crossbow, but lets rule that one out). But on the plus side the concept of the tagline "You're next" could be worked into a cool slow-burn ability, like Oni: they start out as a lowly M1 killer, but once they got their first hook their power "You're next" activates and the survivor furthest away gets exposed for 1min and gets highlighted by killer instinct till the killer gets within 20m.

But lets be real here: SPOILERS AHEAD

The true killer should obviously Erin, as that is her true calling in life. I actually would go so far as to say she should be a legendary skin for Trapper: by the end of the movie she has the killer instinct, the brutality, the ingenuity and, most important!, Trappers limp :> A perfect fit.

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183
    Options

Killer Klowns from Outer Space 😔