If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I need help

Options
Link
Link Member Posts: 135

I've recorded a killer who took control of a game and we couldnt win unless we got ourselves killed or dc, i reported him for it but i forgot to add my proof. I was gonna use the help site but then remembered they have told us not to use it. Is there anywhere i can upload my proof to report this guy?

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

How did the Killer hold the game hostage for you guys?

• Link
    edited May 2018
    Options

To be fair i didnt really think much of it. I thought it was fair game, he was defending the 3 generators in the middle and hitting us when we got near it and then ran back. My friend was getting pretty frustrated and the other 2 solos where pretty angry aswell. I started getting frustrated cause he kept this up for a full hour, we could not do anything cause he was playing nurse and could teleport to each generator. simply put it for about the first 10 minutes we did all the gens and cleared the area, then the next 50 minutes was us trying to do the last gen. What made it worse was that he had overcharge so he knew when we got back on gens occasionally

• Slay___
    Slay___ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 898
    edited May 2018
    Options

When did they tell us not to use the website?

I haven't watched dev streams lately but I remember them telling not to use the Google form, which was deleted and to use in-game instead.

However I have sent my proofs for reports via support.deadbydaylight.com website, even if you have sent any emails you will see those emails sent on the website and can add additional messages to your existing tickets there.

EDIT: Did not see the post above this because it was posted nearly at same time.
    That is not holding the game as a hostage, that is the killer doing their objective - bleeding out is OK and isn't forbidden. There are no rules where you must hook someone you downed.

Post edited by Slay___ on
  • Link
    Options

He occasionally managed to down someone, but he didnt hook them, he just went back to the generator. because of this 2 people bled out. i got hooked cause the nurse FINALLY gave chase to me, the last guy did the gen and got out

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137
    Options

LOL, are you for real? Clearly that was just bad play from you guys. You gen rushed but forgot to spread out the gens across the map and you blame killer for guarding the last gen? aka his objective? Next time, try not to do gens right next to each other but spread them out so you wouldn't give the killer an easy 3 gen strategy. Killer did nothing wrong. Survivor entitlement never ceases to amaze me.

• Link
    edited May 2018
    Options

thats not what im angry about, that was my exact thought process, my problem with it though is that he kept it up for an entire hour and just sat at the generators. Dont go getting angry assuming im just complaining about not winning, i doubled pipped from that match. he had multiple chances to hook survivors but he just went back to the generator. And whats with the harsh attitude? I'm not trying to start a fight, i play quentin and huntress almost equally. It's just sad that someone would go out of their way to spend an entire hour just sitting on a generator

Post edited by Link on
  • Link
    edited May 2018
    Options

he could of ended the game super early when 3 survivors were down but he just went back to the gens and sat on them, he wasnt trying to play the game until we actually managed to get close to completing them

• Link
    Options

To sum it up what basically annoyed me was how he kept going back and forward through gens and not giving chase to survivors, and even when he got 3 down he didnt bother to hook. If he simply went back to check then sure thats fine, but he just went back to keep knocking down the 3 gens and let all of us get back up to continue the cycle