Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The complaining never ends...

DTJObe
DTJObe Member Posts: 170

The devs are reworking Bubba into a fun, interactive, and viable killer while nerfing Billy into the ground. This satisfies survivor mains who complained about Billy and satisfies everyone who complained about Bubba being fairly non-viable and camp dependent.

But that wasn't enough. Of course, Spirit complaints are ever present. She's a very strong killer who needs the lightest of changes to come in line with the other killers in terms of power level - a shadow trail a few seconds after stress phased through an area, quieter survivor sounds while she's phasing. I get it. When I BP farm, I use Spirit because I can afford to switch targets, not slug, not tunnel, not camp. In the end, I get a higher score with her.

But Deathslinger? He has no movement ability. Yes, he can shutdown loops, but pre-throwing pallets and some light juking goes a long way. And yes, he has a smaller terror radius, but he's tall! He needs to reload on top of his weapon hit cooldown.

At this point, it feels like everyone's just complaining about whichever killer climbs to the top of the meta instead of real issues: overused perks 70%+, map size, BUGS, SWF/SoloQ disparity, and matchmaking.

Can we just agree to stop complaining about losing to a killer and start petitioning for improved mechanics and a better experience overall?

Comments