diddy1134
diddy1134 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

[]

Post edited by diddy1134 on

Comments

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870

If it really bothers you on xbox just put on do not disturb and block those people so no notifications and they cant message you. If you are on pc just leave the match and ignore post game chat dont let it get to you.

I can say the community gets toxic but if you let it get to you, you will go mad. So take a break and when you ready to go back listen to my advice.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Sadly, with the implementation of Cross Friends it's going to get worse.

Turn your messages off, report them.

I played on PS4 and Sony does very well with their report and Feedback system. Don't let jerks ruin the game for you. =/

• V1V3
    V1V3 Member Posts: 87

By Sony doing well, you mean they accept any report even if it's for the smallest things like a joke or swearing. It's not just used by people to report bad players, it's also used by toxic people as well that try to bait you to insulting them so they can flag it as reportable.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

Quit if u want. The devs don't really care.

• HittingOnHook
    HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486

Okay.

Only toxic SWF are challenging and interesting to face tho

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

You’ll never get rid of toxicity when playing with real people. So you have 2 choices. Deal with it or don’t play games online anymore. It’s simple.

• Sinister0208
    Sinister0208 Member Posts: 253

Take a break, I have gone months before picking up this game again. I have blocked messages from anyone outside my friends list on PS4 because of this game (and FIFA).

Solo Q survivor and killer can be frustrating to play. With killer, blocking messages has helped and watching content creators over the years has helped me become better at the game. With Solo Q generally in higher ranks the survivors are a bit better (though don't be surprised for potato play there too) - for me running bond has made it more easier to play solo Q. Hope this helps.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

This idea that only DBD is toxic and has mean messages is not true. Yeah, I am what-abouting. What about when you move to another game and you get mean messages there too?

I hear Civilization V is highly recommended.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Lol k bye

• lunatehuman
    lunatehuman Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2021

deleted

Post edited by lunatehuman on