If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bamboozle

Options
Master
Master Member Posts: 10,200

Why does bamboozle make the "window unpassable" sound.
Bamboozle literally means that you trick the survivors with sth unexpected.

By letting the survivor hear that you have the perk, it basically takes away all the "bamboozling" of the perk....

Comments

• Cubester
    Cubester Member Posts: 20
    Options

Balancing reasons i guess

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Well, not hearing it could prove to be too strong.
    You can bamboozle people before initiating a chase tho, or using cloaked Wraith, crouching pig, and such.
    The sound is also actually not that easy to hear from a distance, even tho it sounds very loud from the killer's perspective

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I would love if the sound wasn't there for survivors, but I understand why.

• BongRips4Wraith
    BongRips4Wraith Member Posts: 87
    edited May 2018
    Options

No sound would be pretty insane.

Killer chase music is much softer than Survivor chase music, I found that although from the Killer's PoV its very loud, the survivor doesn't hear it very well especially if they're looping and trying to create as much distance as possible.

Besides, I don't want to bamboozle them, I want to tell them to f off of the Storehouse/Pantry/Ironworks window

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

@SaltyKiller said:
    It's fine. The perk still serves its purpose and stops them from vaulting that spot again. Realistically, what is a Survivor going to do once they know a spot is locked off? "Oh well, I guess I have to go somewhere else. I hope to god a pallet or another window is up ahead." And that's when Bloodlust kicks in.

"i hope to god a pallet or another window is up ahead"

Don't worry, there is a perk for that!

Also, there is ALWAYS another pallet or window available, let's not kid ourselves here.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Zavri said:

@SaltyKiller said:
    It's fine. The perk still serves its purpose and stops them from vaulting that spot again. Realistically, what is a Survivor going to do once they know a spot is locked off? "Oh well, I guess I have to go somewhere else. I hope to god a pallet or another window is up ahead." And that's when Bloodlust kicks in.

Also, there is ALWAYS another pallet or window available, let's not kid ourselves here.

Just break the pallet? :wink:

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

Bamboozle is a great perk - I've seen it stacking with EW3 and Fired up.....that's pretty insane tbh

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Zavri said:

@Master said:

@Zavri said:

@SaltyKiller said:

Just break the pallet? :wink:

If you break every pallet, you lose the game.

Don't you know your memes ?
    This one got pretty common.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCKPE8fku7Y

• Zavri
    Options

Nah, I wasn't aware of that meme. There is too many to keep up.

• Zavri
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    Bamboozle is a great perk - I've seen it stacking with EW3 and Fired up.....that's pretty insane tbh

I'm kinda curious to see how fast it can get, just for the lulz.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Nearly a second i believe..or close to it..
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

@Zavri said:

@TeambossFloze said:

I'm kinda curious to see how fast it can get, just for the lulz.

faster than survivors .

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23
    Options

jUsT bReAk tHe PaLlEt