######### is wrong with people

So, i was at a friends house playing dbd together (we played killer and reach match we have the turn to the other), and then we came across a toxic swf, i was like: "don't worry, i got this", and i played the best and most fair way of dealing with a toxic swf.

I eventually only got one of em, the other ones escapes, and like usual, in the Endgame chat they called me a camper, etc.

My friend and i just looked at eachother like "#########?" and we typed "GG"

So, his turn came and we went up against a normal team when all of the sudden, his account got banned for a day or so.

I highly think that swf is responsible for this, and i know swf's themselves in-game, you just gotta ignore that, but THIS, this is just sickening. My friends account is now banned for a while and we had to play on my account. Just wanted to share this with everyone, and im not gonna say any names, cuz yeah...

Comments

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52

Im sorry this happend to you and your friend! I would still recommend to say the names of the swf if they really insulted you and got you banned tho. Bc of what you say i think they probably reported you bc of something you didnt do.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

You can't say the names, naming and shaming is against the rules.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

Banned for what exactly? As somebody else said, you can’t be banned for camping, tunnelling or slugging. So there must be more to the story.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

On behalf on all survivors i have to say im sorry that happened to you and your friend.

• kosmi
    kosmi Member Posts: 363

First of all there is no ban for ingame camping or tunneling only if you use cheats. And those bans are perma. Second time ban is usualy given for chat insults. Devs can see chat logs and ban you for insults based on racial, national, sexual and so on. It was not only gg from two of you. There were more hard words and you took the bait and they report your friend. Next time rekt toxic players and say gg and move on they hate when you only type gg after good rekting in the game.

• MaybeShesCrazy
    MaybeShesCrazy Member Posts: 337

Think back over the past few weeks. If at any point you / your friend engaged in verbal abuse etc that would be where it stemmed from.

Always possible an error was made and it was the wrong account. Everyone's human so I would ask them directly (support I guess?) and make sure a human error was not made.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

quite frankly if they get a account banned cause they were salty then screw that rule, they deserve to be shamed

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Agreed, but that's just not how it works.

The account could have banned for an entirely different reason, maybe they said something in the chat that the devs found bannable.

We simply don't know, we can't just name and shame people "because i think they're responsible for this"

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

contact behavior via ticket to find out more information, you will not get anything done here. they will not discuss bans on the forums so you will only get wild speculation. though everyone is correct, camping and tunneling is not a banaable offense unless you are using a cheat to do it. Also was this an EAC ban or direct Behavior account ban?

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Yep. Always fun to see people like claiming that they got false bans.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

fair enough, but if it can be proven then they deserve it

• Ubecronyx
    Ubecronyx Member Posts: 27

Aight, a lot of comments, and i can see everyones argumenten, so ima make some things clear. 1. I played fairly, no camping, etc...

2. We said GG and moved on

3. No offense was shown ( except a little hiss with demo, cuz he my main)

So that's that, hope i helpen, and to be honest, i don't Remember their names :P

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

People can hack and get you banned so this might've been the issue. If it does come to this then you can permanently get those people banned.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Well, it's possibly one of two things:

1. Something reported on your friend's profile from a while back. Complaints that lead to bans do not happen so quickly. If it's this, that SWF team would have nothing to do with this.

2. It could be some sort of hack. I've heard of YouTubers who have been banned for 24 - 48 hours almost instantly, and this was found as a hack. If this is the case, that SWF are very likely to be prime suspects.

Send a ticket to BHVR and ask them to look into it. If it's a hack, they should be able to sort this. If it's not, it's a discretion from another session that your friend may be responsible for, or at least reported by someone who believed your friend played unfairly.