The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

"flashlight save" should not be a challenge since it's no longer possible

2»

Comments

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I think they changed where you need to aim it and it's actually the neck now instead of the head unless it's the hag. Something about having to move the killers view down because they could see through walls when right next to them I guess, but it's still hard to do while they are carrying the survivor. The challenge isn't too tough though. There's some way more ridiculous ones if you ask me

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I still get blinded sometimes when I not pay attention about survivors with flashlight nearby and just rushing to pick up.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

But I agree about challenges. It is not easy one and it depends on luck if you doing objectives and not chasing Killer intentionally.

• RatherUncreativeName
    RatherUncreativeName Member Posts: 14

I think this thread highlights one minor gripe I have about DbD, which is the limited tutorial. I understand the need to balance around SWF groups who coordinate flashlight saves, but without a way to practice against bots, it's hard to practice without throwing games.

You can always find people online or friends to practice with, but offline tutorials seem more efficient. How difficult would it be to spawn a killer bot who picks up and drops a downed survivor?

Of course, with cross play in development and the omnipresent threat of bugs, I can see how tutorials are a low priority. Still, I hope they're on the dev's radar for the future.

• RatherUncreativeName
    RatherUncreativeName Member Posts: 14

You shouldn't call people pathetic. The original poster is exaggerating, and probably too frustrated from their games, but demeaning someone else and saying "Just do it correctly, stupid" isn't helpful.