Have you ever booped the snoot?

Elena
Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I booped it once, miss piggy let me escape.

have you ever booped the snoot?

Comments

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

yes, but remember your boopage may vary.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

It's all so tiresome.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I booped the schnoot many times, always a pleasure!

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

yes

Quite a lovely experience, on The Game map too

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I have booped the snoot

and have my snoot booped

• Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

I Have booped yes but remember some piggu are all for the boopage some tho are just rabid wild killers with no time for booping

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020

In my experience, it's the ones who are growling and crouching, like role playing the killer more than being a normal killer running toward you. They will crouch and try to interact, growling as they hide behind a corner is usually a giveaway, they hook everyone for BBQ and then let you go it seems. I do that as Pink Bunny Legion sometimes.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Yeah, and I got slashed in the Face for it. Never again.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
  • Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

I booped once ....but it wasn't appreciated by Amanda. 😢

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193

No and anyone who tries to do that cringy crap to me gets facecamped.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Only if the pig is already being kinda meme-y. I don't always respond well to it myself i.e. if a blendette does it

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I remember a guy once on the reddit page who spammed that ######### everywhere for months. Getting him banned was one of the highlights of my life.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 954

Does it have to be The Pig. It doesn't seem Kosher. And I'm allergic to pork. I tend to avoid. 🤷‍♂️

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Yes, and when I play peppa, I let survivors boop the snoot at least once :>)

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Yes, most times I get killed for it. Couple times I've had piggies that let me live after.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited July 2020

I actively disallow booping of snoots and will go so far as to lie about not knowing what it is to justify attacking anyone who attempts it. :)

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I booped the snoot. The Pig was very nice and found me the hatch. I've also had my snoot booped.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Its normally endgame where that happens and most Pigs run NOED so no I’ve always been too afraid to get close

• IronArtemis
    IronArtemis Member Posts: 24

Yes, it is always fun to find a killer who likes to mess around from time to time.

Last time I booped the snoot was during the 4 year event, I was trying to get the crown, picked it up and was last survivor, killer wanted me to boop the snoot to let me escape, much love the who ever that was because I really wanted the crown and they were really annoying to get on survivors.