The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer do you hate VS'ing the most?

If I had to list them all in order not including spirit from who I hate to VS to who I love to VS it'd go something like this

Nurse, Hag, Trapper, Huntress, Pig, Clown, Doc, Freddy, Billy, Michael, Wraith, LF

Just for reference it's just the abilities that I find annoying to play against, not who I think is the best.

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Billy and his chainsaw hag warith doc huntress nurse (orders on who I've played most and had campers with)
  • L0gic
    L0gic Member Posts: 5

Nurse, billy, huntress, hag, clown, freddy... The others I don't mind so much :)

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Honestly since I’m in the red ranks (and I’m on console) I only get billy and it’s the only reason why I dislike playing against him because I see him almost every game! So I’d like to play against anyone other than him 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Wraith

• Aziux
    Aziux Member Posts: 70

@HellDescent said:
    Wraith

How come? If you don't mind me asking

• Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

I like to go against Myers and Clown the most, i don't like to be put against a really good Nurse because there's nothing you can do against it

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I have a special kind of hatred towards Nurse.

After her, huntress, hag ,trapper.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Freddy, and not because he is a good killer but I find it boring to not really be able to hide from him since you can't see him and the character is designed to tunnel you. His power makes it nearly impossible to lose him and forces you to simply buy as much time as possible before eventually getting downed. I enjoy trying to lose a killer with jukes rather than loops and also enjoy playing it as stealthy as possible, Freddy makes my play-style obsolete.
    I don't see him often but every Freddy game is either 1: Get caught first and spend the game running around with him or 2: Never get caught because they are tunneling someone else who got found first.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I both love and hate fighting Myers. How it should be. Pure terror.

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    The Doc and Hag because my ears and my heart cannot handle all the screams and jump scares. 
  • Aziux

@MineAntoiya said:
    I both love and hate fighting Myers. How it should be. Pure terror.

I love playing and going against Myers, he has that nice balance for me.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Aziux said:
    If I had to list them all in order not including spirit from who I hate to VS to who I love to VS it'd go something like this

Nurse, Hag, Trapper, Huntress, Pig, Clown, Doc, Freddy, Billy, Michael, Wraith, LF

Just for reference it's just the abilities that I find annoying to play against, not who I think is the best.

I really hate playing against freddy and doc. My mates always DC and I am left alone, that really sucks
    Too bad that devs dont wanna punish DCing

• Aziux

@Master said:

@Aziux said:

I really hate playing against freddy and doc. My mates always DC and I am left alone, that really sucks

Don't play with them if they DC, sounds pretty toxic of an environment to be in :P

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Clown, Freddy, Doc.

Most annoying playstyles.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    I dont like the shape or leatherface cuz the basement build is impossible to play against with a team full of monkeys
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Nurse.

Others aren't even close.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Nurses.

I hate Hillbilly too but only because they're meta.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I hate playing against nurse only.

• Master
    edited September 2018

@Aziux said:

@Master said:

@Aziux said:

Don't play with them if they DC, sounds pretty toxic of an environment to be in :P

I am a solo survivor (most of the time)
    Yes, sadly is a pretty toxic environment

• Master

@Ihatelife said:

Yeah wish that the devs could introduce some other viable killers and not sth like that spirit crap^^

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Master said:

@Ihatelife said:

Yeah wish that the devs could introduce some other viable killers and not sth like that spirit crap^^

Actually, she is very mobile with addons, maybe not like billy or nurse, but I think with BBQ, she can be really good

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

Hag. I just nope right out and don't even try. A defensive three generator hag is like running into a brick wall, and the only way to even have a chance at winning is brute force (assuming your teammates do the same).

• Master

@Ihatelife said:

@Master said:

@Ihatelife said:

Actually, she is very mobile with addons, maybe not like billy or nurse, but I think with BBQ, she can be really good

She cant see auras during phase walk, just fyi.
    Her 110% movement speed make her power-dependent but her power is very unreliable and has a 20 sec cd.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290
    edited September 2018

A good Nurse as in the ones who don't miss a single blink and always know where you are. I've only encountered 3 of them that play perfectly but it was an awful experience.

Also Hag, before a good Hag was annoying to deal with and bad Hag's were also annoying. With the recent buffs the good Hag players are awful to play against and the inexperienced Hag players got a huge boost to their performance. Hag can easily drag a game out longer than it needs to be to the point where I feel like suiciding on hook. I actually run Deja Vu now because of this killer. Not even because of myself but I swear my teammates always willingly fall into 3 gen so I always try to prevent that.

Main thing those two have in common is teleporting.

Killers I like playing against is Myers and Leatherface (When they don't camp). I find that Leatherface players who actually are always mobile have some of the most exciting chases.

Shoutout to Freddy not because he's strong but because he's annoying and unfun to play against.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited September 2018

I don't really hate any of them....unless if they FACECAMP!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding! The Doctor of course, cuz... ya know how annoying he was

Post edited by GhostrickSpecter on
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

So far Billy, Nurse and Huntress are the top listed. What does that tell you? No one wants to play the other killers because they suck. Buff killers!

I suck as survivor, but I dislike playing a good trapper or hag.

• MegDenson
    MegDenson Member Posts: 36
    Nurse, pig (cuz of my luck with traps), doctor, freddy.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Huntress.
    God i hate her xD
    (the hatchet hitboxes dont make a good job at making me feel better about her)

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Trapper and Hag because I'm guaranteed to trigger the most random traps ever.

Also Hillbilly out of sheer boredom. Easily 75% of my matches after rank 10 are against Hillbilly. Good thing the Devs are releasing "Fun" killers instead of viable ones to break up the monotony.
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Camping hags and skillcheck doctors.
    Love to go against billys. When i hear the chainsaw right when the game starts, i know its gonna be a good one.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    I hate the doctor he destroys stealth builds which is annoying as a solo player
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Freddy, cause they tunnel the hardest.

Granted, Freddy kinda needs to. But it doesn't make it less annoying.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@redsopine1 said:
    Billy and his chainsaw hag warith doc huntress nurse (orders on who I've played most and had campers with)

A camping Nurse?
    BOI

• Skorpanio

@Runiver said:
    Nurse for obvious reasons.

;;__;;
    Am sorri...

• Skorpanio

Why does the every1 hate salty smithson?
    ;_;
    I cri al tim!

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Yup lol first game camping nurse
  • Aziux

@GhostrickSpecter said:
    I don't really hate any of them....unless if they FACECAMP!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding! The Doctor of course, cuz... ya know how annoying he was

The doctor the only killer who's ability works IRL... because he makes you scream

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    LF, Billy, Huntress, Freddy(known for tunnelling) and Probably Trapper. Basically I hate killers that get a basement hook and linger around it not trying to leave. Even if the other survivors are all doing gens, the killer still wouldn't leave. I pretty much hate killers that won't comment to a chase just to make sure that 1 survivor doesn't get off hook.
  • @Aziux said:

The Spirit. She is so damn OP and should be slower than a survivor when phase walking. KAPPA

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Freddy and Doc - I'm a stealth player.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited September 2018
    Doctor, LF, Wraith, Myers, Trapper, Hag, Billy, Freddy, Clown, Huntress, Pig, Nurse.
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    My top 5 is nurse trapper hag a stealthy Myers and doctor.

trapper keeps me on edge. It kinda makes it like a horror game because when I'm in a chase I'm just really hoping I don't step in a trap but nurse takes the #1 spot for obvious reasons 
  • Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    Weederick said:

Camping hags and skillcheck doctors.
    Love to go against billys. When i hear the chainsaw right when the game starts, i know its gonna be a good one.

Same. I love playing against Billy and hate hag and Doctor. I find that the chases against Billy are the most enjoyable. 
  • DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Every bloody one of them