What if we added in the game a sibling of an already existing survivor?

Like let's say Meg's brother, Luke Thomas. His backstory could be that he realized his sister went missing and he started serching for her. The Entity saw potential in him and stole him too. I think it would be cool seeing a connection between the survivors' lores, and not just all of them being random people. This could be an Original DLC and the killer could be one of Billy's parents ('Cuz apparently Meg came at the same time as Billy). And what if the DLC's name was "Beneath the Stolen Legacy". Damn this might be a cool concept ngl. Didnt think this post would come out as cool as it did.

But anyway, all I'm saying if we could have a connection between survivors and not only. The only thing that comes close to that is nurse's and wraith's relationship. I want a Friend/Sibling/Parent of a character to be added tbh.

Comments

• CuteLittleAngel
    CuteLittleAngel Member Posts: 12

Theres a relationship between Nurse and Wraith?

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i'm ok with it i guess.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85

Not against this really but, I'd hate to see my lobbies filled with sibling swf saying "Yass Queen" on the chat.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

We have relatives in Oni and Spirit, but granted they didn’t know each other. Also Michael Myers and Laurie Strode are siblings, but they are licensed so also not exactly what you are asking for.

could be a possibility for sure, don’t see it as necessary but I am also not against it

• Jb94
    Jb94 Member Posts: 209

I think it would be good to start creating links in lore, I think this specific idea is a little too simple to be worth implementing.

At a push this could be implemented through legendary skins- but I'm not really sure what meg's brother brings to the game that any other character doesn't already offer it.

There is potential for some interactions based on proximity. Rin, Yui and Adam all lived in Japan at around the same time, it would be interesting if any of them came across each other in passing- some kind of butterfly effect situation. Jeff and legion all come from the same town and that's not been explored either, but could be interesting.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

We don't know exactly what time Adam Rin and Yui lived in before they were taking so you can't exactly say they were all taken around the same time.

For all we know Rin could have been taken a good for 30 years before Adam and Yui.

We know Jeff and Legion or at least Frank have interacted with each other as Frank commissioned him to paint the mural in Ormond ski resort. In fact when Jeff came back to his hometown it was the memory of his first Commission from Frank that made him go back to that ski lodge way he was taken

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

Splunt Burst- You try and sprint but could never live up to your sister. When starting to sprint move at 70% movement speed for 3 seconds, causing exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

You gain a 7% haste effect for 15 seconds when entering a chase whilst not exhausted.

Crap & Clumsy- You've never been particularly agile. When performing a slow action, have a 40/50/60% chance of making a noise and notifying the killer anyway.

Performing a rushed action has a 70% chance of you tripping and falling, stunning the killer for 3 seconds if he is on the other side of the window.

Sedated- When all 5 generators are completed, move at 20% movement speed for 5 seconds. This leaves you feeling refreshed, curing all status conditions and giving you a 3% haste effect for the remainder of the trial.

Instantly fall asleep upon the perk activating