If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Crossover fanart of DbD, Life is Strange and Rainbow Six Siege

Options
Morrodes
Morrodes Member Posts: 1

Big thanks to Adina Barth for this amazing cover. Check her out on Instagram!

Now, you might wonder what you´re even looking at. This beautiful artwork is the cover of a fanfiction I´m currently writing, which is called "Oneiros" and is the direct sequel to "Aurora", which I´m currently translating into English. (Some might know the story from this post)

Besides Dead by Daylight, "Oneiros" includes characters from the two games Rainbow Six Siege and Life is Strange and for the third part I´m planning to include even more universes into the story. However, I´m not sure yet which ones, so if you have any characters from any fandom you´d like to encounter our dear killers and survivors, please tell me. (I´ve already heard a lot of wishes for Overwatch)

"Oneiros" is written in German and at the present time I don´t know yet if I´ll translate it into English. Before I can release any of it however, I need a (obviously German speaking) beta reader, who´ll be willing to read through the whole piece (about 170,000 words) and help me with various details and polishing work. So if you think you´re up to the task, please PM me!

Also please tell me and the artist what you think of the cover and based on it, what you expect the story to be about. We´re eager to hear your thoughts!

Comments