The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor main turned killer main

survivors are the dumbest and most entitled brats. Do not have an understanding of the game. You have to achieve rank one as survivor and especially rank one as killer to have a well rounded understanding of this game to give an input on how to improve it. 

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited September 2018

some survivors are entitled like Ochido is but not all.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Welcome to the dark side:

https://youtu.be/h7c-n4k3XrU

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Poweas said:
    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@CornChip said:
    What a brilliant post OP.. Looks like you need to go outside and discover what the sun is

Lmao what are you, a survivor main.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@Poweas said:

Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

Are yo sure about that, there's some pretty dumb and entitled killer mains on here as well and also there's way more survivors than killer so of course numbers will be higher.

But if you go off of % of player base that posts killers seem to be more entitled although some of the survivors that come here are highly entitled cough Barr*n cough.

• PorkeChop
    PorkeChop Member Posts: 2

i only play killer when i want dem blood points or im in a losing streak , i understand wym

• junkevil
    junkevil Member Posts: 25

So, you're posting in the survivor subforum to flamebait survivors? Amazing.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
  • michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    TreemanXD said:
    Lol yeah ps4
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    TreemanXD said:
    Lol yeah ps4
    Thought so lol
  • Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

Im a survivor main gone killer main simply because killers are too toxic lmao

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    1. anyone can be red ranks
    2. both sides have entitled players