THe Greek Collection ( What are your thoughts on it)

2»

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Where is Hill Billy?

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 906

The killer skins look amazing. There is a lot of detail and intricacies in the costume. I think the Clown and the Oni are tied for best looking. The killers must have been done first because someone ran out of creative juice when they did the survivors. Aside from Feng everyone else looks underwelming. Yui's top looks like the same crop top she always had just a different shade, minus shredding, and two wings on the front. I'm wondering when they will ever get someone who can do make up because they are always sorely lacking. I like Jane's outfit but her shoes don't fit it and her hair is...yeah, if the cos is not locked I'm swapping it out but it probably is. Adam's outfit has a nice pattern but it looks like the red blazer he already has minus the hood. I don't like the David look at all. I'm thinking they are trying to keep with the character or style of each survivor but I wish they just would have pushed the Goddess and God aspect more like they did when they created the killer skins.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,218

I mean, they look decent, I guess, but I have personal issues with it.

1. I hate the idea of Legendary Skins (so goodbye Oni skin).
    2. They look so out of place to everything else (which is honestly my issue with a lot of skins.

So, it's a hard pass for me.

• Catt_xo
    Catt_xo Member Posts: 36

I need all the ladies outfits for my girls. And then aching for spirits new look. Oni looks boss though.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I like David, Oni, Clown, but I think having a Greek survivor would benefit the set. Jane, Adam and Yui don't make me think of Julius Ceaser.

It's not bad, it's just out of place like others have said.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I'm a fan of bushy eyebrows - its the fact that they're a completely different colour to the rest of his hair that kills me >.<

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Favorite is Feng's, and probably the only survivor one I'll buy. Jane's is lovely and David's is pretty nifty, but I'll pass. Yui's is bland.

Very tempted to buy Oni's. I did however just buy his Ninja Turtle looking skin a week ago, and I like yelling calabunga when I go smash. I'll pass on Clown. I think it's a fun costume for him, but I don't think they actually captured Hades... at all. Still, it fits Clown.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

King Midas hair looks like the old werewolf hair from the 56 movie. Also thought satyr when I first saw his face.

• BigFatChungus
    BigFatChungus Member Posts: 66

Just saying:

Fen min is cleary the best

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I mean with what's come out so far I'm just questioning why "Goddess of Victory" looks absolutely nothing like depictions of Nike, and why "Lord of the Underworld" looks nothing like Hades. Let alone how that pertains to "Clown" or tossing bottles of gas in the slightest.

• Raccaine
    Raccaine Member Posts: 18

Best collection of skins ever in my opinion. I appreciate that they took liberties on the design and have new takes on it rather than just going the most obvious, white bread way. I'll get around to buying all of them, even if I'll be slow with it just due to not wanting to spend 150 on cosmetics in one go.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

I don't like we can't get the killer weapons at least for oni and clown but they're cool cosmetics non the less and the art team deserves some praise..I just feel a compromise for the weapons should be made

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

That Yui hair is what I got right away. Been mixing that with other cosmetics of hers. Lots of pink 😝 Looks nice.

I think the Oni Guardian of the Labyrinth looks absolutely brutal. Minotaur's are gorgeous so I'm getting that one too. However the Feng Min Goddess of Warfare is definitely my favorite.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

Meh.

• Draygun
    Draygun Member Posts: 9

my thoughts is that until they can actually fix the blatant bugs in the game cosmetics are dead to me

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507
    edited July 2020

Wait he's supposed to be Hades? I thought Dionysus/Bacchus for sure.

Edit: He doesn't fit Hades at all, like why?

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Spirit looks like a power rangers villain.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

The minotaur one is my favorite. I've wanted them to do a minotaur killer so kind of bummed because think this means it won't happen. But if I can't have minotaur killer atleast I get the cosmetic.

Wish Yui got Fengs cosmetic instead of the one she has, only thing I like is the hair - the top is just another tank top and the skirt is pretty meh. Feel like Feng is getting loads of cosmetics that offer a variety while Yui is basically just getting cosmetics that are all pretty similar. Be nice if Yui could also get more cosmetics with variety.

Not a fan of David's head, it just looks odd. Kind of reminds me of Ron Perlman in the Beauty and the Beast TV show.

Clown looks good. Jane looks good.

Adam just seems out of place, like they include him since he doesn't have many outfits but couldn't think of good Greek fit for him.

Spirit body looks good, head looks out of place - could be because of the way she moves. Wonder if it would've been better for Plague.

Wish they gave Jeff a toga cosmetic.

Feel like Kate should've been included but I understand not including her since she has a bunch of cosmetics.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I mean its okay I just wish they gave clown more of a clown look with his cosmetics, I just don't like the fact its a set

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

It's cool, but I don't have money to buy it though...

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

The skins are so good. I bought the clown and am planning on spirit. But they missed out on more options, like a gorgon plague or a siren huntress with a skull of a sailor as the mask, overall the skins are neat.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Here are a look at the rest of the Greek sets and New pyramid head sets also all the memory pages for Hag and Ace, don't read if you want spoilers, scroll down and you will see the new cosmetics

https://www.leaksbydaylight.com/dead-by-daylight-skins-tome-renders/