Killer selection in lobby.

Honestly i think this not being able to switch in lobby is nonsense because survivors last second switch to keys and what not and then we are stuck with what we chose as killer. I think if you are going to do that to the killers survivors shouldnt be able to switch as well. This is my opinion as someone whoplays both sides.

Comments

• Donzie87
    Donzie87 Member Posts: 7

Yeah this is absolutely bulls**t to say it nice but a survivor can change free will. Unfair and Bias for survivors!

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I honestly can't believe they put that change through without doing the same for survivors. It's so unfair.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

If they last second switch to keys, it's not like you're going to be able to swap killers in that time anyway. Personally I don't like not being able to change killers, but I don't think that's a great argument against it.

• nicnc82
    nicnc82 Member Posts: 372

Lol its not unfair. Survivors are just skins that's it. More whining and crying from kuller mains. And im a killer myself.

• Donzie87
    Donzie87 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020

I personally hope EVERY killer makes the game not fun for survivors now slug, mori, camp, tunnel the lot need to keep that useless match making system which no one wanted! Because if i cant change my killer in lobby I wont be playing fair. I need that sweet sweet rating now lol instead of just making a ranked mode!

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899
    edited July 2020

not wining. lol i play survivor a lot as well. Its just an opinion my guy settle down. also If you read the post I never indicated that survivors were unique. All i said is this is going to induce a lot more toxic behavior as some killers prepare the match for what items and or survivors they see in lobby. so a survivor can switch at anytime and throw the killer off.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Reasons why I don't like it:

#1. If I see Four Flashlights, I'm not going to want to play Hag or Wraith. If I see 4 Medkits, I'm going to want to play Plague. Item usage by survivors often determines what killer I want to play.

#2. Survivor Names. "MoriMeMyers" gets what he asks for. "BoopTheSnoot" gets Pig. That's fun for everyone tbh.

#3. If I see the same group of survivors a second go around, I want to change killers so they aren't facing the same thing every round. Probably less likely to happen once crossplay comes across.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

I don't think they should do the same for survivors. The worst about this change is that I now can do absolutely nothing during the lobby waiting time. I can't level an other killer besides the one I plan on playing this round.

Queue times are bad enough and now I can't even use the time to level up my killers. Instead I have to level them without queuing, which costs extra time. Also when I have a challenge where I have to use a specific perk, I now have to check before ready up which killers have this perk and who I can play as. I can't use the queue time to check this. That's a lot of wasted time and the thing that frustrates me the most about it.

I wish they'd change it to a lock-option, so that you could still switch between killers but the one you readied up with is locked and you will join in the lobby with this locked killer or something like that.

• ausanimal
    ausanimal Member Posts: 542

So your telling all off us that every survivor you have has the same perks and the same amount off items on each one, i'm pretty sure on some off your survivors you will have more items then on other ones so there not just skins as each survivor might have different perks and items they can use. Just make sure not to DC when a killer comes in with a mori and your dead in the first min seeing as your happy with this change.

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899

Well that's what I am trying to say... But if they are going to make it so killers cant switch survivors shouldn't be able to either. That's all ,