Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hillbilly addons

Atm can't find any good addons for him. They nerfed all addons in trash? I play on console and steering doesn't help much.

Comments

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    edited July 2020

I would recommend the steering addons but yeah, console. You could play with the stealth addons or just use the recovery addons for simple value. Overheat addons are pretty useless since he doesn't really need them at all. His addons are a play style definer right now, so instead of choosing them to give you plain bonuses, try choosing ones that benefit your play style. Since he doesn't really need addons as much as other killers, I don't think this is much of a problem.

• darklinger
    darklinger Member Posts: 128
  • darklinger

So I quit playing Billy. Charge addon with 4.4 ridiculous. Nurse level meme addons

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Im not a good billy but my friend main him and he told me tye change on him are not that bad but the addon are terrible and he think right now oni is a lot stronger

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Killer mains a few months ago: "Billy is perfectly balanced at basekit, only his add ons need a nerf"

Killer mains after Billy plays exactly the same but had his add ons nerfed: "OMG HE'S TRASH!! RIP BILLY!!! THEY KILLED HIM!111"

It shows how disingenuous the entire DBD community is. Everybody ran Billy with add ons, everybody. Especially for charge time, cooldown, or speed. Now he doesn't have those people want to trash on him. Basically they just want broken OP Billy back.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited July 2020

Generally I use steering addons + move speed, it's probably the most fun, even after the nerf. Otherwise, usually overheat cooldown.

• darklinger

Survomainer detected lol. First base kit isn't same and now he need good addons

• BigFatChungus
    BigFatChungus Member Posts: 66

The old addons was insanely overpowered, but now instead of making cool addons and not strong ones, they just make bad desined addons, looks like they are scared of doing new things

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited July 2020

Chainsaw charge time addons were overpowered, especially when combined.

Now there is only one, and it makes Billy move at 4.4m/s if you do use it. So basically, not worth it.

At least it has a trade off unlike before.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

IDK if I should be surprised or not that those mother's helpers slipped through.

• ClickyClicky

Actually there has been a number of people complaining about the lack of charge time add ons, or the fact that the only one comes with a huge downside.

His add ons are fine. Gimmicky but dont alter his base power.

What add ons are you wanting? Charge time? Cooldown? Curving? If basekit Billy is “perfectly balanced” as all the killer mains here suggested then why is he supposedly now “trash tier” without add ons? Its all a lie to be quite honest.

• ClickyClicky

Killer main detected

His base wasnt touched and the overheat is so generous that it pretty much never comes into play

If he needs add ons now then he needed them before, or if he was “perfectly balanced” as people loved to say then hes perfectly balanced now

Basically now his no skill add ons have gone everyone is upset. Dont worry he still has more going for him than half the roster

• darklinger

I don't want play adonless Billy. Why I need waste time on meme addons? Anyway Oni now 100 way better and his charge have no downside. Billy was balanced and overpowered only course his addons stacks. Now his addons have huge downside