The Plague got hit with some bad bugs this patch. Any chance of a hotfix?

Avern
Avern Member Posts: 5

This seems to have been lost among all the discussion of other issues with the 4.1.0 patch, but the Plague got some really nasty bugs. She feels miserable to use at the moment, and also quite a bit weaker due to the new audio bug she got. AFAIK, the issues with her are:

Her vomiting angle is now tilted up higher than normal, and it feels awful to use. Vomiting on a survivor at close range requires you to stare at your feet. It feels awful and disorienting.

Additionally, infected survivors don't seem to make the sick sounds they're supposed to.

Also (and this might be my imagination, can anyone confirm?), it seems like the timing of when her vomit gets cancelled was changed. When I tried to go for short-length voms, they kept canceling, like I wasn't holding the power long enough. Any other players who use Plague a lot feel this? It could've just been me. I was feeling pretty tilted by the other issues at the time, and might have just been messing up repeatedly.

I'm pretty bummed about all this. The Plague is my first (and only) P3, and I had nearly finished getting all of the perks I wanted on her. Feels bad to log on and find her so messed up. Since I imagine these problems will get fixed eventually, I feel like I can't play her at all. I'd just be training myself to have completely wrong muscle memory for her pukes when she gets fixed.

Is there any chance of a hotfix to correct these problems?

Comments

• Freesham
    Freesham Member Posts: 262

I think the vomit angle bug is caused by the first person camera being placed lower than usual. You'll notice that you can see more of her weapon than usual when you're running around.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Did they actually lower the killer camera *even more* now? It was already so low that for most killers it was at thorax level (Hag even has it at stomach level).

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

I wonder what kind of spaghetti code do they even have, if changing two killers' powers compeletly breaks and bugs another unassociated killer. Pretty weird.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I'll need to see this and ######### about this myself.

This is so bad.