A fresh start...

Options
Dwight_Confusion
Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
edited May 2018 in Off-topic

This forum is awesome. I just wanted to say... with this brand new forum that's clearly been created less than 30 minutes as of this writing... lets keep it fresh, clean and objective.

Have an opinion? That's great, but lets please keep things positive and critical with respect. Use the tools within the forum to make best use of everything. This can be really cool and fun.

Lets make use of the vote up and vote down features. Good posts and good ideas should get voted up, while bad ones are complaining ones should get voted down etc.

The accurate and common sense responses to all posts and reactions should make a difference here!

Lets make it that way. Use the forums interface to your advantage. Thanks!

Comments

• Airtime
    Airtime Member Posts: 5
    Options

It's going to be a nice change from the bad memes on reddit and constant whining on the steam forums.

A great idea this was.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

I'm really hopeful that bait threads will be shut down quickly here and that it does not end up like the steam forums.

• MarioKart64
    MarioKart64 Member Posts: 12
    Options

this forum is really great

i love it

like i said 200 times already, i love the simplicity of the forum interface and whatnot

reminds me of old software

• MarioKart64
    MarioKart64 Member Posts: 12
    Options

old forum software*

dang it

• Dwight_Confusion
    Options

@MarioKart64 said:
    old forum software*

dang it

Yeah I agree man. I like the simple straight approach. It's nice.

• SuperboyPrime
    SuperboyPrime Member Posts: 18
    Options

Whoever they have moderating the forums needs shut down bait posts and obvious trolls. Almost every thread on the Steam forums were obvious bait, yet people would feed and feed. I would like to have some actual discussion on the game that doesn't involve insults.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Options

@SuperboyPrime said:
    Whoever they have moderating the forums needs shut down bait posts and obvious trolls. Almost every thread on the Steam forums were obvious bait, yet people would feed and feed. I would like to have some actual discussion on the game that doesn't involve insults.

Exactly. I even have been baited there before. This is a nice looking, simple and charming place so far. It isn't even 1 hour old, and I love it.

I mean I really love it. It just feels official, and simple... and fresh. We really need to utilize the forum's features and keep the trash out via locks, or vote downs.

I'm with you brother.

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options

I am hoping to see more constructive ideas, more communication between players, and actually try to have civil argument with no "git gud cause you are bad at stealth" sort of comments etc.

We have more organized sub forum for survivor killer etc, so it should be easy to read and see things now.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Options

@Leon said:
    I am hoping to see more constructive ideas, more communication between players, and actually try to have civil argument with no "git gud cause you are bad at stealth" sort of comments etc.

We have more organized sub forum for survivor killer etc, so it should be easy to read and see things now.

Yes exactly. This forum is just so so much better in every way. Love it man.

I'm really looking forward to DbD in year 3 and this massive June update. The forums hopefully will compliment it so much better with all the specific forums. People just need to post specific stuff in said forum/board.