The hags storyboard sucked.

jack321
jack321 Member Posts: 28

We learned nothing worthwhile about the killer or her falling into the entities grasp.

Oh but she had a fat English teacher. I mean it’s not even an interesting story.

Comments

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020

Telling a good story is a skill. I wonder if the writers for this game are actual writers or is it just a generic position at the studio that anyone can participate? Not putting anyone down but that could be the reason.

• jack321
    jack321 Member Posts: 28

They should look into hiring a writer an actual acclaimed wittier because that story was pointless.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

I agree. I was really looking forward to her lore with the cannibals and how she came into their clutches. Her weeks of torture etc.

What we got was just plain dull. As bad as Kate's story.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

On the one hand, I liked the whole "misusing the symbols caused misfortune" ...on the other hand, we saw Lisa blatantly respecting the symbols and doing her damndest to not provoke anything's ire even as she was skeptical about it. If this was arc 1 of a multi-arc thing for her, I'd be all for it. With this being all we got...it felt like more of an arc for Pam than Lisa.