HELP.

ok I'm gonna start saying that I'm not bad at playing killer just..I don't play the role that much..

Is this Matchmaking intended? Why I'm paired constantly against red/purple ranks? it's ok for me if out of 4 matches the 5th one is against them but every single one is just absurd.

Thank you for reading this rant

I'm a main surv, the spirit image is old the others are from today.

good luck you all and sorry for my english!

Comments

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

"We're working on it."

-Devs (2 years ago)

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

It's pretty normal, survivors rank up really easily, so there are a lot more at red and purple ranks. Which is why most people say the ranks don't matter. Except to gauge how long someone has played the game.

• CampMeToDeath
    CampMeToDeath Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2020

I feel ya, ever since we have to pick our killer then queue.. I been getting sweaty (possibly swf) groups that are at least rank 3 to 1 no matter what killer I play as. Even with the killers I hardly touch like Hag. (Only playing her due to the Tome.) I'm actually dreading on playing as the few killers that I think I'm good as, so I been playing as survivor lately.

Though my worse match I ever got was with Clown, and he isn't even my "main" killer I leveled him up since the 4th event for pop (wasn't using it this match cause it didn't work last match, wanted to try corrupt) and I just wanted to use my cakes thay are on him. And yes this match was from earlier today.

My point is: I hate new matchmaking. I know I'm not the greatest killer, I don't even care about 4ks, I'm happy with just 2ks, heck I'm happy when I get dcs, but I can't get fun matches since the game thinks I'm good with killers thay I'm okay-ish with.

• Drywatr
    Drywatr Member Posts: 135

It is the new matchmaking. Your clearly competent at red ranks for kills so the matchmaking is pairing you against them. Rank itself is no longer used for matchmaking

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

Time for a Reverse!

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Its just how demo works. Everything works differently in the upside down, so do ranks.

• Neas_last_breath
    Neas_last_breath Member Posts: 23

Didn't know that.. is the new Matchmaking implemented?

• Drywatr
    Drywatr Member Posts: 135

I know it is on xbox but its uncomfirmed for the other platforms. Some suspect its live on all but not confirmed