Options
2»

Comments

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Iceman said:
    At this point I don’t really care about ranking up.

I am just waiting for the chapter to hit console already. I love the design aspect of both the killer & Survivor. Adam may just become my main  8-)

Buff or no buff just...

I was gonna p3 Tapp as my 2nd male main but once i knew he wasnt getting cosmetics it broke my heart lol so im excited for Fresh Prince of Jamaica Adam, im gonna main him and swag him out for sure.
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@JEWberry said:

i mean everyone did this with leatherface. Barbecue and Chili is the only perk people run from him, plus he isn't ran at all in high ranks.

I main Billy and Huntress but also play regularly with Leatherface, as well as Myers and Trapper in the red ranks. These last 3 are really dependent on add-ons to be competitive there though, in my opinion.

• C4Garuda
    Options
    C4Garuda said:
    Actually know the perks that she has are insanely powerful when comboed. You can make a devastating hex build. You can make some chasing builds especially for characters like the clown or Wraith. Not to mention that you can have an obsession build.

I wouldn't call it survivor sided because we both get something out of the deal. Not to mention one absolutely broken perk per side.

So yeah what if she's not high rank as long as she's fun to play that's all that really matters. This is what the game is supposed to be right fun and Tense.
    This. At the end of the day, the right build in anyones hands can work wonders too. With some tweaks til the official release Spirit will also play a bit differently. Once you know how to truly play, counter etc unless you're using a true low tier like Freddy or CampingFace you can F up survivors. People are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a PTB its ridiculous. Come release things will be smoothed out just like Curtain Call.
    You can f up survivors with any killer if you are good enough, Freddy especially.
    Touche' lol same can be said about running the meta build. I dont run the trifecta (SB, SC, DS) and i still have great success as a surv and have  fun. Unless i spawn with potatoes....
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    C4Garuda said:
    Iceman said:

I am just waiting for the chapter to hit console already. I love the design aspect of both the killer & Survivor. Adam may just become my main  8-)

Buff or no buff just...

I was gonna p3 Tapp as my 2nd male main but once i knew he wasnt getting cosmetics it broke my heart lol so im excited for Fresh Prince of Jamaica Adam, im gonna main him and swag him out for sure.
    Lmao I said the said thing, soon as I saw him I said he better get a fresh prince of bel aire inspired outfit! 
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

She seems like a bunch of fun to play, and I’m pretty excited to get to play as both characters :D

• JackieEstacadoWhen
    Options
    Saying this chapter is completely survivor sided is stupid.
    They got 2 good perks, big deal. Killers got 3 good perks, a new killer that while she may still nees a slight buff or 2 is fun to play and most importantly, some problematic loops in earlier maps got FIXED!

Chapters are SUPPOSED to have new and good things for both sides + don't forget that killers have gotten some nice buffs and survivors have been nerfed over the past few months so what's the big deal with survivors getting some nice things?
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    yeet said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Actually know the perks that she has are insanely powerful when comboed. You can make a devastating hex build. You can make some chasing builds especially for characters like the clown or Wraith. Not to mention that you can have an obsession build.

I wouldn't call it survivor sided because we both get something out of the deal. Not to mention one absolutely broken perk per side.

So yeah what if she's not high rank as long as she's fun to play that's all that really matters. This is what the game is supposed to be right fun and Tense.
    This. At the end of the day, the right build in anyones hands can work wonders too. With some tweaks til the official release Spirit will also play a bit differently. Once you know how to truly play, counter etc unless you're using a true low tier like Freddy or CampingFace you can F up survivors. People are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a PTB its ridiculous. Come release things will be smoothed out just like Curtain Call.
    You can f up survivors with any killer if the survivors are bad enough, Freddy especially.
    FTFY
    FTFY? What's that mean?
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    yeet said:
    C4Garuda said:

You can f up survivors with any killer if the survivors are bad enough, Freddy especially.
    FTFY
    FTFY? What's that mean?
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    yeet said:

TheDarkLycan said:

C4Garuda said:

Countfunkular said:

FTFY

FTFY? What's that mean?

"fixed that for you"

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@JEWberry said:

i mean everyone did this with leatherface. Barbecue and Chili is the only perk people run from him, plus he isn't ran at all in high ranks.

I main Billy and Huntress but also play regularly with Leatherface, as well as Myers and Trapper in the red ranks. These last 3 are really dependent on add-ons to be competitive there though, in my opinion.

Yah i like leatherface, he is one of my favs it's just he doesn't do well in red ranks. I'd rather play myers and billy and have fun with them rather than get looped around the map for the whole game as leatherface(back in the sprint burst meta at least). Although, i really hope he gets some attention after the other low tier killers.

• C4Garuda
    Options
    Iceman said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Iceman said:

Buff or no buff just...

Lmao I said the said thing, soon as I saw him I said he better get a fresh prince of bel aire inspired outfit! 
    Well lucky for us, his haircut and alternative wardrobe is basically fresh prince inspired. The high fade and his alternate jean jacket outfit .Gives a hint in his bio about it too.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Disagree, the Survivor's Perks are pretty mediocre or straight up bad to me and that's all a Survivor's got going for them in a new chapter.
    Killer's Power is debatable, but she brings some awesome Perks.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

And what's the point? this wasn't the only survivor sided chapter of dead by daylight