Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Impossible to Play the game

So between people checking logs or whatever they are doing now for killer, and entire swf teams devoted to somehow matching up against the same person over and over. I dont think the game is very possible on either sides to play. I mean seriously, I have had the same swf, different names 3 games in a row, and " coincidentally " they have brought DIRECT counters to the 3 killers i played.

Spirit : All brought Iron will, fixated, QaQ, and botany / WMi for my sloppy.

Huntress : 4 hopes, 4 iron wills, 4 sprint bursts, all of them had a different foruth, yet all went looking for my ruin before the game started, and 1 knew it was hidden near the corner of the map where i Had spawned.

Oni: 4 Calm Spirits, 4 botany, 4 Sprint burst, 4 Borrow times, 4 medkits.

I cannot play a single game without atleast one person checking to see what killer / perks i am using, and even some KILLERS are doing the same thing with survivor... its absolutely insane to think that nearly EVERYONE is doing this.

Comments

• rogueplayer00
    rogueplayer00 Member Posts: 110

how are people checking what you're using? I didn't realize there was a way to do this

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

I think the devs said they encrypted the logfiles in the last update and it's no longer possible for survivors to find out what killer they will be going against including offerings like which type of mori and which map they'll play on. However I'm still seeing posts where players say survivors knew which killer they were before the match starts. I will just mention the devs here and hopefully we get confirmation if this has actually been fixed or not @Almo @Peanits though I don't expect a response.

• LunarMess
    LunarMess Member Posts: 71

so from what I know, they fixed the "legit" way to find this out through the normal log files the game produces. Although the cheat that has been in DBD for almost 2 years now keeps coming back. Its a way to block playing against certain killers, block players so you dont que, and now lets you see the killer, the perks they are bringing, the addon, and the offering. Along with this, you can see what realm you are going to, but not the map.

And there is STILL a "legit" way to find this out, as the encryption passcode was basically leaked the day it came out, and it now over any major "1337 legit hacker" website you can find out there.