If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How nice would it be for unique terror radius'

Options

I think, once the balance is sorted, that a nice little addition would be for killers to have their own unique terror radius, like perhaps the clown could have carnival music or the pig could have the saw theme ( if licensers agree) and so on, I think it'd be a nice little mix up.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

He definitely requires a specific theme indeed.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Yeah there's no reason for there not to play some circus music when he's nearby. Hell they gave him main menu music lol

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

It'd be really cool, but also probably quite hard for them to keep doing.

It was (and still is) one of the coolest parts about Myers.

• MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246
    Options

It'd be a nice feature, aswel as honking when he's stunned, and for other killers too.

• OxyReap
    OxyReap Member Posts: 90
    Options

Agree. Would like to calm down the music when killer didnt saw you tho. Sometimes he is next to you and the music is like you are in chase.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

That could be nice, tho I still prefer how it is now.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Cool idea . but the heartbeat terror radius gives people chills so if they gonna change it they should make something like Michael music .
  • AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Yeah they definitely should. Myers is the only one so far that has unique chase music (and also the best one) 
  • McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294
    Options

Wouldn't that directly tell u what killer you're against?

• EmpathyBuff
    EmpathyBuff Member Posts: 8
    Options
    McCree said:

Good point, it’d only be a good idea if you were already in a chase.
  • sokee
    sokee Member Posts: 5
    Options

@EmpathyBuff said:
    McCree said:

Good point, it’d only be a good idea if you were already in a chase.

by the time you hear the music you already know who it is (most of the time)
    maybe make it so the music change when youre really near and stays during the whole game

• Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    Options

I would like some unique music for the killers. Freddy does have it to a point but not like it really should. Same with Huntress. I think killers like Myers and the Clown really could use their own music for terror radius.. Hell all of them do I feel.

But I really doubt they will ever do such a thing. It would require a bit of work and perhaps also trying to get permission when it comes to licensed killers.

• 51uk4y
    51uk4y Member Posts: 34
    Options

What would other killers' music be like though? They don't really have a clear musical theme.

• Frockz551
    Frockz551 Member Posts: 45
    Options

This would be a cool addition but they'd have to come up with songs for all the original killers but yes, I absolutely love Myers' and Jigsaw's song. I'm not quite sure what Leatherface's music would be but yes, would be a cool addition.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Frockz551 said:

I'm not quite sure what Leatherface's music would be but yes, would be a cool addition.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy"
  • Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2018
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    Frockz551 said:

I'm not quite sure what Leatherface's music would be but yes, would be a cool addition.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy"

LOL. Well I think it depends on what movie they pull it from. Each one has its own music. Sadly unlike the other movie killers so far he does not have one specific type of music. So he would be the hardest one for them to do something with.. But its still doable even for him.