Where is The Pig?

I've seen multiple tier list with almost the same results. Top tiers are nurse, Billy, oni, and spirit and bottom tiers are clown. The only thing I've seen during this is Pig being F tier or her being B tier. Where do you think the Pig stands in the current meta along with do you think she needs a rework?

Comments

• TheDFD
    TheDFD Member Posts: 64

The only rework I'd give her is getting the traps off, id say you should be able to use any one (or multiple if youre chaced off one) but they take longer to get off.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I think she's a solid B-tier. Her slowdown is RNG dependant, but pretty good overall. She got stealth and a dash attack for mindgames at pallet loops.

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

F tier, potentially the weakest killer in the game?

Weak stealth mechanic. Pure M1 in chases at all but the shortest loops. RNG dependent traps that can have an impact ranging from literally nothing to like a minute wasted. Only a handful of good add-ons.

Kinda nuts when you think her ultra rare for wallhacks guts her power when wraith get's it for cheaper and with no drawbacks.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Pig's biggest issue is her RNG with traps. Too good and too bad at the same time.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Her addons kinda need rework. Most of them, especially rare-ones, are very meh.

It would also be nice if traps did something more, than just wasting single survivor's time for a few dozen of seconds.

Tier lists are very subjective, so I wouldn't recommend relying on them, but if you ask me I'd put her in mid-D tier, probably. Low C-tier tops.

She's cute and interesting, but mostly weak.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

F tier in reality, but S tier in my heart. *Boop*