The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Campfire: Hello! How's it going today friends?

Heya,
How are you feeling? How's your matches going? It can be rough out there in the trials. Don't worry, it's cool and chill here. 

How's your games? Enjoying anything lately? Come unwind and talk about the good times you've had, killer or survivor. Let's be friends. Or make new friends. Have some marshmallows.

Comments

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487

We should invite huntress to come sit with us =^_^=

Maybe I can convince her to carve me a kitty mask!

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Yesterday i had to be chased by the killer for 2 minutes using Laurie Strodes. Killer was a Nurse. Juked her for 3 gens, then she downed me. DS and i juked her for another gen before she switched target. Camped that guy and the others instead of cutting losses, tried halfheartly without BT to save him. End of story: 2 dead, 2 escapes.
    I think DS is simply OP.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    It's ok. You did your best juking. As did the nurse having to catch you.

I don't think DS is OP, as killers we have to be smart about time management, which is a hard thing in and of itself. I never chase anyone that -wants- my attention because I know they have the confidence to out run me.

But also I'll do the same, go in with BT and make sure the others get out before me.

Despite the frustrations of competition, you're all amazing and hope your games go well!
  • hisu
    hisu Member Posts: 20

I just get notification spammed with Thrill of the Hunt (refer to my thread). Nothing special to be honest :p

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@hisu said:
    I just get notification spammed with Thrill of the Hunt (refer to my thread). Nothing special to be honest :p

Now you are in the perfect mood to pay back to them.
    I suggest running a huntress slugging/bleed out build. It cured me from my madness a lot of times already :wink:

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Oh, the usual. Good game, OK game, good game, make bad choices sometimes, make good choices sometimes.

The occasional curb stomp but overall good. ^^

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Hating the ultimate shard grind but maybe for a good cause... And bp:s stacking slow as usual
  • Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Ya trying to grind out the bps for the new chapter but also I still need to put alot into my killers. It always surprises me how much I still have to do for each killer and that's not counting the survivors. But at least I love the game enough to bash my head against it over and over and over.