My Build

Options

Hello Friends! Im new to the forums and a fairly average player im purple rank survivor and killer just wanted to know if my build is any good. My first perk is dead hard because well it's just generally a good perk my second perk is Borrowed Time i use this just to not feel bad if my teammate gets downed just after unhook. My third perk is DS (you know why i use this) and my fourth is balanced landing because is very helpful to avoid the first hit and the stun and grunt reduction works even when exhausted. I would like to know any improvements you have in mind. Thank you

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,676
    Options

In my opinion I'd replace Balanced Landing with another perk that could be more useful (since you have Dead Hard, and often double stacking exhaustion perks doesn't work the best). Inner Strength (Nancy Wheeler, level 40) is a God-send of a perk; up to five times per match you can heal yourself provided you've cleansed a totem beforehand, alternatively Self-Care (Claudette Morel, level 40) can be very effective but only if utilised correctly.

Perks like Kindred can be very helpful if you solo, as can Alert or Object of Obsession. Even in a SWF, Kindred and Object are god-sends (Object becomes actually overpowered, in fact).

However it is a solid survivor build. Even with the double exhaustion it should be pretty effective, and whilst I'd suggest removing Dead Hard or Balanced Landing (idk which) that build is definitely good enough to survive a pretty large amount of games with.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Its decent

I would replace balanced with iron will or inner strength