The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Night time is when the Campers Come Out..

I noticed when I play at night in my time zone, the worse the game play gets. The killers back after back camp and tunnel. And the survivors arent of any help, i have came across a few who troll you by continuous following and when i try and hide from a killer they repeatedly open the locker door keeping me from getting out. It has been such a drag..and part of me doesnt want to play as much as i used to because of this constant issue. I come home after all day of work, so my time to play is around 6pm and later. Its no fun, and i hope some kind of penalty or automatic player kick would be helpful?

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Camping does have a penalty, generators getting done at the speed of sound because you camped

• WhiteRuineer
    WhiteRuineer Member Posts: 16

Hmm, yes. I guess i could just deal with it and go with the flow of things. I just wish I could enjoy the game without camper after camper because they can do it. I kinda wished there was a set up where if they camped for a certain amount of time, to do us survivors a favor and end the game as a win. That way we all dont suffer from an unstoppable loss since the killer decides to camp every survivor he hooks and stands in the way of others trying to help the hooked player. Eh, oh whale huh? lol