We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Matchmaking

Change the matchmaking back immediately. This isn't balanced. This is absolutely ridiculous. How is it balanced to have two red rank survivors and two new players against a red rank killer? It makes no sense at all. This is just catering to all the whining killers that complain about generators being done too fast. Amazing how a bunch of developers can be swayed by the MINORITY of their playerbase. Now the only way for me to play an actual FAIR game is to play with three of my friends in a SWF. Solo survivor has always been the hardest way to play in this game, and now it's nearly impossible to survive! If I'm the only one that can loop the killer and two of my team mates don't know what a generator even looks like that's not balance!

Now when I play killer I can pick my nose for the first five minutes, then get to work. I know two of my opponents have next to no idea what they're doing, and I can down them in 10 second chases. That's not balance! If I could 4k with every killer before this ludicrous matchmaking change, the game wasn't too hard.

I know this may be difficult to believe for some of those killers out there, but you actually DON'T go up against a SWF every game, you should NOT be 4king every game, and your games DON'T last 5 minutes. YOU MAY JUST BE WORSE THAN YOUR OPPONENT SOMETIMES!

Imagine being forced to play SWF because the matchmaking system is so wildly unfriendly to solo players. The game was designed to be a 4v1, not a 2v1. Fix the matchmaking.