New Matchmaking is broken

I'm being matched with low rank players. I know ranks have nothing to do the new matchmaking, but my rating can't be so low that your new system is matching me with players who are so new to the game that they don't know even where the hooks are. This is just ridiculous.

Comments

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

Yep everyone knows except the people who pushed the system out. But have no fear, it's being beta tested (by you) right now! :)

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650

Unfortunately, the matchmaking is hidden so providing any feedback on something you cannot see is pointless. You wouldn't even know if it is working as intended or not until they show the true ranks.

• Powerz924
    Powerz924 Member Posts: 11

anyone tell me this is not broken?

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Yeah, I had 2 matches tonight, 1 against a fresh-faced rank 20 with 1 perk, the other agaisnt a fully kitted out Myers with an Ebony Mori who could only down people because the map spawned 3 giant deadzones. (He only got 2 of us. With an Ebony Mori.)

Then I look at my killer matches and both were against solid teams that knew what they were doing and actually gave me a hard time. Wierd stuff.