The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Identity V Fan-Made Chapter

Rainbow_Nugget
Rainbow_Nugget Member Posts: 18

So in this Fan-Made Chapter I will be taking 1 Killer and 1 Survivor from the game "Identity V". I haven´t been playing that game much but they have some cool Killer ideas that I´d like to see in Dbd.

New Killer: The Geisha

It always had been Michikos dream to become a Geisha. Loving the art and perfomance that came with the life-style. After hard training she finally was accepted as a Geisha and she met the love of her life while doing a performance. A foreign soldier who fought hard during WW2. He was much older than Michiko...only like 40 years apart, but that didn´t stop her from wanting to marry him. Her father, of course, didn´t approve of her choice in husband but she didn´t care, marrying him only after 2 months of meeting him. She was as happy as she could be...but that didn´t last long. Her husband turned out to be a cheating alcoholic who hated Michiko. One day while performing, her husband came into the palace where Michiko was currently dancing. One Blink, he pulls out the gun. Two Blinks, Michiko falls onto the ground, her kimono being blood stained. Three Blinks, Michiko disappears. When she woke up again, she didn´t feel any sort of pain...only the desire to take revenge on those who didn´t help her...her bloody kimono now ripped and her fan razor sharp.

Killer´s Power: Soul Departure

The Geisha flies into the air and hovers in one spot, gaining increased vision and hearing. Survivors who now fail a skill check or perform a rushed action, will be detected by Killer Instinct.

Special Ability: Soul Dash

While in the air, if a Survivor walks to close to the Geisha, she can dash onto them and hit them.

Add-ons:

Common:

White Fabric: Slightly increases the vision field in the air

Dry Make-up: Slightly increases Soul Dash speed

Rusty Fan: Soul Dash hits inflict the Mangled Status effect for 30 seconds

Used shot glass: Slightly decreases time needed to get into the air

Uncommon:

Satin Fabric: Moderatly increases the vision field in the air

Crusty Make-up: Moderatly increases Soul Dash speed

Ripped Blossom: Slightly decreases Soul Departure cooldown

Clean shot glass: Moderatly decreases time needed to get into the air

Old man´s money: Increases Soul Dash range by 4 meters

Rare:

Stretch Fabric: Considerably increases the vision field in the air

Ashy Make-up: Considerably increases Soul Dash speed

Burned Blossom: Moderatly decreases Soul Departure cooldown

Spiked Fan: Soul Dash hits inflict the Broken Status effect for 30 seconds

Old man´s wallet: Increases Soul Dash range by 8 meters

Very Rare:

Old man´s ID: Increases Soul Dash range by 12 meters

Shattered shot glass: Considerably decreases time needed to get into the air

Sharp Fan: Soul Dash hits inflict Deep Wound Status for 15 seconds

Toxic Blossom: Considerably decreases Soul Departure cooldown

Ultra Rare:

Iredescent Fan: Rushed actions and failed skill checks now don´t apply Killer Instinct effect, they now apply Exposed Status effect for 10 seconds. Moderatly decreases Soul Dash speed.

Wedding Kimono: Reveals all Auras of Survivors who aren´t in your terror radius while you Soul Departure

The Geisha: Perks

Lvl 30: Breaking Point

Everyone has a breaking point, and you will find theirs.

If a Survivor stuns you, all other Survivors in your Terror-Radius scream.

40/35/30 second cooldown.

"That man is dangerous." - Michiko´s Father

Lvl 35: Graceful

Once your prey is close to death, you wanne find them faster.

Everytime you hook a survivor, you gain a stack, maxing at 3/4/5 stacks.

For each stack you gain 3% movement speed while out of chase

"Why don´t you dance for me pretty girl?" - Old man

Lvl 40: Final Draw

Those who hurt you, shall be punished

When a Survivor stuns you, they will recieve the Exposed Status effect for 15 seconds.

The Perk then goes on a 60/50/40 cooldown

"I love you! Please Samuel don´t hurt me!" - Michiko

New Survivor: Luca Balsa

No one knew where he came from, who he really is or where he wants to go, but everyone knows Luca is very smart and knows how to work with machines. He was the assistant of the town´s smartest scientist and for a good reason. But one night the scientist´s latest invention got stolen. Everyone blamed Luca and he denied it. Shortly after the scientist died. Luca was framed yet again and was to be executed but got away with serving jail time. One night while he was sleeping in his cell, he had a dream of the scientist and the person who stole the invention. Luca woke up with cold sweat on his body, now not being in the cell anymore...but next to a camp fire.

Luca Balsa: Perks

Lvl 30: Know it all

You were always a know it all, and it shows

If a Survivor fails a skill check, their Aura is revealed to you as well as the aura of the Generator they were working on for 3/4/5 seconds.

It then goes on a 45/30/15 cooldown.

"You did this wrong...again." - Luca Balsa

Lvl 35: Mechanic´s Mind

Succeding at work will make you motivaded to work without any risk.

While working on a Generator, if you hit a great Skillcheck, the Generator won´t give out any sound for 4/6/8 seconds.

"I know how to do this, just watch and learn." - Luca Balsa

Lvl 40: Short Circuit

Sometimes to protect yourself, you have to put yourself in danger first.

Once you fail a skill check, reveal your aura to the killer for 5/4/3 seconds.

The Generator will now have a short circuit.

The next time you hit a great skill check on that gen while in the Killer´s terror radius, the short circuit will go off and stun the killer for 5 seconds.

The perk then goes on a 180 second cooldown.

"If we just mix these cabels up...he´ll be in for a suprise!" - Luca Balsa

Well that was is for my Chapter Idea, I hope you liked it and if this good, then I´ll maybe make a second part to this Identity V thing with a new killer and survivor. Maybe this will become a series- who knows...

But please leave your thoughts and opinions down below and I´ll see ya!

Comments