DS glitch or expected behavior?

I started running DS the last couple days (never used it, figure might as well mess around with it before they nerf it). I had a game where I hit the DS, as the killer did attack, which seemed to negate me hitting my DS and I was hooked. Is this a known thing? Bug or exploit?

Comments

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Grey87 said:
    Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

Survivors rarely rely on their skill.

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    edited September 2018

@Master said:
    Its a feature
    The only way to counter the DS atm.
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

Damn, Im glad that DS is gonna be reworked soon

It's actually an exploit that has been fixed on the ptb, juggling is the sanctioned counter by the devs for d-strike.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Master said:

@Grey87 said:

I've been playing without it for a year, i'm trying to see how high a rank I can get without working on a generator...

• Master

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Master said:

@Grey87 said:

I've been playing without it for a year, i'm trying to see how high a rank I can get without working on a generator...

Rank 1 easily, Ive done that already too^^

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@Master said:
    Its a feature
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

Yeah it's a feature hence why it was fixed on the PTB...

• Master

@Tizzle said:

@Master said:
    Its a feature

Yeah it's a feature hence why it was fixed on the PTB...

Pallet vacuum was a feature too before it was "fixed" on PTB.