My Tier List

2»

Comments

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

its super easy to make his chainsaw silent post rework if that what your refering to but he is the fastest killer in the game bar hag. billy always has a 1 hit ability he is not useless anywhere but his map control can vary alot on diffrent maps

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Thats the thing, hes super inconsistent, his map traversal and control can either be some of the best or worse in the game depending on the map, Demos is always better than average. Billy is consistently better in a chase though, hence both being mid tier. As for silent saw, your either using his yellow which barely does anything, or your using his Iri, which can be countered by SWF and is his Iri, not his base kit.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

I don't see enough nurses that don't make mistakes like that to not factor in mistakes yknow? And while Billy can certainly be a terror, his inconsistency with maps made him kinda a gamble, his addons being destroyed took him from an A to a B imo. And Plague has great snowball potential, can't heal if they're already downed. And theres rarely a spot in which I can't get some use out of CP. Demos essentially just a slightly better m1 killer at tiles, and while his Teleport isn't the best its certainly no slouch. Hence mid tier.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

i wouldnt call billy inconsistant while trapper, pig,huntress,wraith and hag exist in their current form. i couldve sworn one of the new addons made the saw silent when billy was undetectable i think it was a yellow idk if they made it basekit or deleted it but i dont see it anymore

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    edited August 2020

I'd switch Pyramid head with Billy, Billy is still a great killer after the nerfs. Myers and Clown aren't that bad either, I don't think any killer is currently D-Tier besides maybe Wraith.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

He kinda is as inconsistent as them though, maps being such a massive factor for his rank.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

I'd bring Myers and GF up a tier each, but that's just my personal preference. other than that, yeah I pretty much agree.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

Thanks you for your thoughts, I put billy in High B cause his addons suck and hes pretty map dependant. Myers takes tons of setup for a reward that isn't all that better than other killers unless your running addons, in which case the setup is even longer. And while Clown does have the unique ability to send survivors in certain places in a chase, he doesn't have much else. PH is mid A because he can ignore meta perks, save time with cages and judgment, and punishment allows for amazing mind games and cheeky hits.