Small PP build. Meet the "Entitled killer main build"

2»

Comments

• IMilkNobody
    IMilkNobody Member Posts: 114

do you nurse shouldve got a nerf and a buff?

do you think when spirit gets nerfed she should get buffed?

also iri head is a addon that could be easily fixed by adding a range limit like slinger or not having work with infantry belt

• LeaderoftheSaints
    LeaderoftheSaints Member Posts: 162
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Small pp.

Big hatchet.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    edited August 2020

Unpopular opinion: I would be 100% fine with Iri head being one hit down...IF it acted like Hag's bodyblock phantasm addon. Meaning that it trumps all other addons. Meaning it wouldn't stack with any other addon, basically making Iri Head a "one in the chamber", and if you miss that one hatchet, you may have lost a gen or two.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Basically a thread like this profits nobody. Its not constructive, its just abusing others for playing a particular build.

Sure these combos are strong and maybe need to be reworked but to say really stupid and childish insults because people run them says more about you than the people who run them.

Seriously just grow up and play the game.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Been thinking of this one for a while, Maybe add something else to irri hatchet, like faster reload speed BUT can't stack a belt and the only way it can 1 shot is if you are (the huntress) around 20 meters.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

"Unbreakable DS is the small PP survivor build" - You do realize these perks were put into the game specifically because of you killers right? If you didn't camp and tunnel constantly, they wouldn't have even been made.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

For NOED to be denied they would have to have been able to do all gens and all totems. If that happens than you were completely out matched. So if you lose your NOED because of that. Somebody just made you there SUB.

NOED is not over powered. But it's absolutely used as a crutch. And I would say that running NOED is smoll pp.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870

This If killers didnt play like they did these wouldnt be meta.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

How? Please explain. I'm not the one wanting Huntress to revert to old Machine Gun Huntress and keep 3 instadown hatchet build.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

You literally just admitted that NOED can be denied by cleansing the totems, so how is it a crutch? Survivor crutches can't be denied, only played around, which is why they are crutches

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

It would be like if I said BNP needs to be gotten rid of completely, or any number of other survivor items/perks without something to counterbalance the suggestion simply because I felt like it was OP. That's entitlement.

There's a reason why some players use certain builds. I'm not saying it's fair in every scenario but if, for example, you take away huntress iri hatchets and infantry belt then you just buffed higher MMR survivors who play against her indirectly and that's not fair to players who play her at high MMR without something to counterbalance the nerf.

I'm sure she's just fine without it on PC but console players don't have the benefit of a mouse.

There's more to consider than just your feelings and you should try to be more constructive.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

Cleansing totems is "playing around" just as much as leaving a survivor slugged to avoid DS.

A crutch is something you lean on when you're hurt or weak. NOED is a crutch because you use the perk when you're bad at killer to secure free kills.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Any argument to keep broken shite in the game is inherently deconstructive. Don't try to take the high road - you are arguing to keep the most busted add-on combo in the game. Get perspective.

And yeah, BNP's are stupid as hell. Same as styptics, same as blood amber, same as instaheals, same as busted medkit charge stacking, same as DS/UB. There is no excuse to run something that strong in a game where you really have no idea if your opponents will be.

I honestly cannot believe that you, the person wanting Iri Head and old charge add-ons, are trying to accuse me of being entiled. It is mind blowing. I just don't get it. It's like you completely lack perspective.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Do you know that Oni loses 25% of his power when he downs someone? Also, I think infectious is fine, since it rewards a killer for downing someone, much like I think adrenaline and deliverance are fine because it rewards the survivors for doing their objective. Billy's chainsaw is really is to dodge, and looping him normally will always work. For Oni, he has less than a minute of his power, and your team shouldn't let him get that first hit so easily, pre drop every pallet and play safely.

Oni is supposed to be powerful in blood fury, even if he gets the infectious proc, you can do things against him, short loops, jungle gyms and long walls all counter him, because he can't demon dash and flick you there.