New Chapter: Shifting Faces

Hintetsomaru
Hintetsomaru Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Creations

The introduction of a new killer, Ganger. A pale, dishevelled creature who forgets how to be itself. This creature has learned to mimic humans, but it seems to fall under the Entity's influence.

Basic Attack: A claw attack that breaks the duplication.

Mechanic: The creature takes the form of survivors it's injured. The attack 'cooldown' animation is the creature absorbing the blood to become a survivor.

Ability: Mimic. The creature can copy the actions of a survivor. This lets them 'work' on generators, reversing progress of unfinished generators, or 'bandage' people, making their injuries worse to the point of incapacitation.

Traits:

"Forgotten Who I Am" - Recovery from action is increased by 3%/6%/9% after damaging a survivor.

"Misery Loves Company" - Grants bonus 2%/4%/6% more blood points for hooking, sacrificing or killing a survivor after hitting that same survivor.

"Hex:Undying Hatred" - The last survivor injured by the killer has their aura revealed for 15/30 seconds.

I'll happily take all constructive criticism. Joined the forum JUST to post this idea.

Post edited by Hintetsomaru on

Comments

• Mimir
    Mimir Member Posts: 4

Your Perks sadly won't work. Perks generally have to be available and usable by ALL Killers. Your perks are quite cool but they would not work on any other killer.

The ability is far too easy to counter and very obvious when there's suddenly no killer on the map anymore. Especially vs. Survive with Friends he would be absolutely useless.

Also, how does he actually kill people? Just by healing? That would absolutely not work for a long time.

• Hintetsomaru
    Hintetsomaru Member Posts: 2

Edited to be a bit more 'friendly'. Against SwF, this whole idea kind of falls apart, and I'm trying to think of a way to balance for that.