Spirit Perk combinations

Andevrr
Andevrr Member Posts: 32

I can't decide which of these 3 combinations are better for her. Trying to sweat consistently. (Not trying to farm BP)

I get mixed results with all 3 of these when i play.

If u need to know, i have stridor and corrupt as my other 2 perks.

Spirit Perk combinations 10 votes

SLOPPY + POP
30%
musstang62Awkward_FiendPior_Morte 3 votes
SLOPPY + BBQCHILI
0%
POP + BBQCHILI
70%
UistreelGlamourousLeviathantenoresaxDawnMadSkullKidArctusvoorheesgt 7 votes

Comments

• Arctus
    Arctus Member Posts: 42
    POP + BBQCHILI

Pop is essential for slowdown and while I'd suggest discordance in its stead, bbq is a good perk to locate survivors as even with a killer that's highly mobile locating perks are essential in order to apply constant pressure so that gens don't fly.

• Andevrr
    Andevrr Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2020

Good answer.

I used to run Discordance on every killer. But there were too many cons to using it: 1) loud noise every 8 seconds. Spirit relies on sounds. 2) Proc makes me think about dropping chase, makes me nervous. 3) if they dont work together, its a dead perk. 4) you scare both of them away and the guy thats not chased goes back on it and finishes it anyway

• Arctus
    Arctus Member Posts: 42
    POP + BBQCHILI

It is true that the load notification noise can be rather counter-productive but I don't think it is a huge issue if you have discordance 3 as there is a lot of time between notifications. Discordence is good in my opinion because you instantly know when there are multiple survivors on a gen and even if it doesn't pop it means that you have a high chance of coming by a survivor repearing a generator if you pick a gen to patrol.

Anyhow I have always hated the fact that discordence gives periodic notification sounds I think it should just light up like whispers (although whispers has a sound cue as well in the form of whispers) and all you have to do is look around and see which gen they're on.

Although I don't like hexes because they are unreliable it is also fun to use prayer beads + ruin and surveillance if you haven't tried it.

In any case pop + bbq should be more than enough for your needs.