Killers grabbing you from locker when you’re already out?

Is this a latency issue? I tend to avoid lockers as much as possible because I don’t trust them, so I’m not sure how that works.

Do you have to be completely done the animation in order to prevent yourself from being grabbed? Confusing because I had already moved an inch on my screen to start running lol.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

If you have just jumped out or are midway through jumping out the killer may grab you, although latency may have an effect on such.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

thats most likely due to latency.

i remember a match i had with a twitch streamer who had quite a bad latency and who would keep getting interrupted in actions that on my screen looked perfectly fine, however in his replay later on looked absolutely wrong. i basically sucked him back to the window he was already running away from, grabbing him out of it on his screen, while on mine he wasnt even done vaulting it.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

If you don't have full control of your character yet, the killer can grab you.

Combined with latency, they might still grab you within a small window of you gaining control.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

This is the same as grabbing someone off a gen as killer. You are halfway through the animation before the game realizes the survivor already started running away.

That particular issue has lost me a close game or 2.

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275

Yep but as it's not an issue for survivors, they are not gonna change it

• DeanWinchester
    DeanWinchester Member Posts: 145

Haha yeeeah I’ve been there. I main survivor so I’ve experienced being sucked back into the window many times. Same with pallets. I’ll jump it, start running, and apparently the killer has a “go go gadget extend-o arm“ because he pulls me right back over 😂