We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Why do you bring a mori?

2»

Comments

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

Daily Ritual.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Because sometimes it’s fun just to mori folk. Usually I’ll bring a mori for the last game or two of the evening.

I’m getting a bit over a full game as it’s getting late but still want to have a bit of fun.

folk always assume malicious toxic intent with a mori but in truth it’s just a bit o fun. If I get to use it great if I get a sweat squad who manage to avoid my using it then who cares. Maybe I call it a night maybe I have one more match to try again to see some cool animations.

we need to stop taking keys and Moris personally and just play the game.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I rarely bring them, but if I do it's because I want to see the animation. It makes me sad if I get genrushed (or a terrible map with better survivors) and don't get to see at least one cinematic loveliness. u_u

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

The only reason is daily challenge "kill by your hands". Otherwise I don't use it because it's garbage... Steals BP from user.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

3-4 of the exact same survivor skin with “team names,” you know what I’m talking about... Aye, Bee, See, and Dee hmmm I wonder if this is gonna be a sweaty toxic SWF

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

I bring moris for dailys, keys or if I there´s a particularly douchbag survivor I have encountered previously. Never as petty revenge cuz I had a bad match before though.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 930

How often does one encounter the same exact player?

I technically lack the ability to remember specific nametags, myself.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
  • stealthy_feng101
    stealthy_feng101 Member Posts: 18

If you play the game more than 10 hours per day rly rly often, I only bring Moris against trash killer or tryhards specially if I play solo Q I gonna mori back its the best way in this game to get his revenge

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88

I can understand your reasons, but TTV? Really?

Yeah, there's typical TTV streamers who are annoying and want attention - but don't do it strictly on that premise. If the TTV survivor is playing normally, just leave them be. Don't be a dick to 'em.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Challenge or Ritual. Also funny how all your options are negative and wrote like it's something very toxic/unfair to use.

As survivor i love getting mori, because i get to see the animation !

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

Usually dailies or challenges. Sometimes if I see a key. Definitely if the team only consists of Claudettes, Neas, & Fengs. It's a proven fact that those teams are toxic.

• ifeelthelags
    ifeelthelags Member Posts: 61
    1. because of all that gen rush
    2. because I like to See ppl disconnect
    3. Because of all that flashlight clicking
    4. because of all that teabagging
    5. because of running 10min around the same pallet
    6. because of overall dark maps
    7. .... to be continued
  • Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

for blendettes, dailies, and if im just bored and wanna see the animation (last 2 i only mori on death hook, blendettes get tunneled and morid)

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I use mori only when I want to get rid of all add-ons and offerings from my p3 character. For some reason I feel complete when I have all perks and no add-ons and offerings.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

Mostly for dailys.

But I might use Moris for key-user, 4-man-swfs or people on my ignore list (who are/were toxic and/or useless).

In rare cases I just throw in a mori if I need to vent after a really bad round.

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219

I bring Mori's if I had really bad matches as survivor and want to get it out of my system, however, I normally only do this in the form of devour hope. Unless I'm really angry.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

im playing wraith and i see flashlights

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 930

I sincerely apologize now, I just recently got into 3 late games and apparently it was 3 in a row with the same 4 squad. I now understand the BS this game is.

Unless I was intentionally followed into a solo. Me being the Killer. I have no idea how this is even possible. I dunno if I honestly want or care to report harassment.

I rarely get bothered by messages. But 3 in a row finding random 4 players against me??? Something is wrong here.

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67

Because I'm a killer.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

This warrants Mori + NOED, also if killer switch was still around suddenly I’m becoming Spirit with the speed ring... as it is I’ll bring whatever my current killers best addons are, considering huntress is my current main that’s fun...

• SamuraiDragon27
    SamuraiDragon27 Member Posts: 105

Ha ha demo go reeeeee

• Liddy
    Liddy Member Posts: 33

I only bring a mori if I have a daily for it.

Sometimes I wish I had brought a mori for all the toxic survivors I've faced, but you can't always know if they're toxic before the game starts and I'm definitely not gonna bring a mori "just in case".

• Jasonsfar
    Jasonsfar Member Posts: 69

To level the field or if i have a P3 blendette in the lobby they must die

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 695

If not for a daily, than either:

- To try and get the trophy to Mori 4 Survivors, only to sigh in disappointment when someone DCs when they see a Mori.

- Cause there's a Quentin. I don't know why, but I feel an innate need to Mori Quentins. Only time I ever tunnel.

• greekfire774
    greekfire774 Member Posts: 170

Because I want to and i have a lot of ebony moris. I've used moris for an entire day before and I feel nothing about it.

• DoubleOhMark
    DoubleOhMark Member Posts: 11

Only on Death hook.

• Cryopier
    Cryopier Member Posts: 59

If I see Blendettes or flashlights, Mori is open game.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

I have a set of reasons I'll bring a mori:

1. Blendette (one or more)
    2. Someone I know to be an arrogant survivor.
    3. Someone I know who is a friend and will find it funny.
    4. Daily to kill by my hand.
  • drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 132

If I had a swf team who were all extremely toxic I might get tilted sometimes, I try not to but it happens so if I see what looks like another swf I bring a mori just in case they decide to be toxic too. I try to mori on 3rd hook but if I need someone out of the game to have a chance or someone is being a genuinely toxic prick I will mori them off first hook sometimes.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,264

Even if I try to win I DON'T USE MORI because it's like key, broken.

• Sonyaire
    Sonyaire Member Posts: 8

Never unless it's for a mission or daily, since you usually get less BP using moris instead of just hooking survivors

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

I bring it for a couple of reasons

- Flashlights in lobby (I mori all the flashlight users)

- If I see someone who was toxic towards me im previous matches I bring ivory and kill them

- daily rituals

- feel like being a twat

- rift missions

- sometimes just to punish genrushing (I do this by putting the mori on and if I get gen rushed I use it first or second hook I don't care)

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

Also if I see someone who was killer when I was surviving who moried me off first hook they get the same back