We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Matchmaking again x3

Aiden_Me
Aiden_Me Member Posts: 71
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

This was deleted

Post edited by Aiden_Me on

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Just had a similar match against a baby Huntress and my god it was painfully obvious it was a baby killer. The other survivors clearly knew because they went out of their way to T-Bag and taunt them, which I really didn't agree with. The MM is bad enough without the newbies feeling even worse. I ended up staying in the match till EGC ended because, they were pretty good sports and tried to let me leave, but I wanted them to get at least some decent points because they tried so hard.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    edited August 2020

2 matches ago I had a rank 19 Hag. Poor thing. Just now I had a rank 4 Hag but my team was rank 20. Please make it stahp.

Edit: I quit. I can't get a decent match.

• kissless
    kissless Member Posts: 4

The new matchmaking system is indeed killing basically all the fun out of game. It is nearly impossible to play against both killers and survivors. Yeah, I've played 200+ hours, but that was during a very long period of time (since the very first release), so I'm definitely not as skilled as players which the new "better" matchmaking system puts me against. I was very lucky to be able to kill at least one surv as per the screenshot below (with the lowest rank tho, LOL). However, literally all the matches are not fun anymore. I used to really like DbD, but thinking to quit playing it recently.. It is a pity.

• kissless
    kissless Member Posts: 4

One more "fun" match