Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs should hire someone to made video updates.

BHVR may just be one of the most misguided developers I've witnessed. These days each release has been a disaster and it's due to a lack of communication as well as a complete lack of understanding of what players want with a little bit of out right dismissal.

Of course the developers do not want to punish people who are playing with their friends or even seem like they are so they will never do anything about sweaty 4 man swf on coms 360ing and teabagging newer killers. So I outright won't mention anything like that.

What bothers me is the fact that they go full steam ahead with ideas and ######### up the game for a week or two while being shouted at to fix their game before they actually do anything. All their latest ideas haven't made the game slightly worse but outright unplayable. I myself am very new to the game with only 47 hours, all as killer. I haven't played a single game today without a red rank in my lobby. This update is unbearable. Last update with the auras I grinded for BBQ and Nurses calling only for it to be made near unusable for a while.

The game is in a perpetually toxic state with streamers and youtubers trying their hardest to help the situation to no effect.

So to wrap up my disorganized with a summary, the game has plenty of aspects that hamper the fun and yet they go undressed in favour of new terrible ideas that ruin the game for weeks at a time.

I think they need to stream updates monthly or even weekly that give players a way to talk to the developers and get insight into their reasoning before changes are made rather than after the updates (read 'mistakes') are launched. I would even go as far to suggest that people stage a walk out where we demonstrate that they aren't getting complaints because every game has it's critics but because the fans of their game genuinely are displeased with slowly issues get addressed and how increasingly frequent terrible updates are implemented.

Comments